SubjectGood Day My Dear,
From
Good Day My Dear,

My name is Mr. Uba Ahmed. I am a banker. It is true that we have not
met each other before now but I strongly believe that trust brings
about friendship in every business. I have a deceased customer's
pending fund which I am his personal financial adviser before his
accidental death, that being the main reason why I alone know much
about the existence of this fund (EURO 15.5 Million Euro) and the secrets
surrounding this money.But before I disclose the full details to you,
I will like to know your interest and willingness to assist me by
reverting back to me in my private e-mail (u.ahmed1972@gmail.com).

Thanks and hope to hearing from you soonest.
Mr.Uba Ahmed.

  Last update: 2014-02-19 20:01    [W:0.022 / U:0.296 seconds]