SubjectRe: net: Hyper-V: Deletion of an unnecessary check before the function call "vfree"
>> I imagine than someone other can also pick up this update suggestion
>> (a simple change of two lines) quicker before I might try another
>> software build again from a different commit as a base.
>
> I have no idea why someone would do that.

I imagine that other software users (besides me) like developers
and testers might also become curious to try the proposed changes out.

How much will they eventually help to run Linux components a bit faster?

> If you don't bother resubmit, nobody will.

I hope that there are more possibilities for anticipation and acceptance
of source code improvement potentials.
Would you also like to contribute a bit more fine-tuning for the affected
software versions?

Regards,
Markus

  Last update: 2014-11-23 08:41    [W:0.517 / U:0.276 seconds]