    SubjectRe: [GIT PULL 00/32] perf/core improvements and fixes
    Em Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 10:11:48AM +0100, Ingo Molnar escreveu:
    > * Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo <acme@kernel.org> wrote:
    > > * 'perf probe' --demangle typo fix and a new --quiet option (Masami Hiramatsu)

    > So the fix part would be nice to have for perf/urgent I suspect?

    > > * Fix report -F (abort, in_tx, mispredict, etc) segfaults for sample.data files
    > > without branch info (Jiri Olsa)

    > Ditto.

    > > * Don't open the DWARF info multiple times, keeping instead a dwfl handle
    > > in struct dso, greatly speeding up 'perf report' on powerpc. (Sukadev Bhattiprolu)

    > > * Add patch that should have went in a previous patchkit to use global cache
    > > provided by libunwind (Namhyung Kim)

    > Given that this is already upstream, is this a required fix for
    > perf/urgent or can it wait and go into perf/core?

    > And then the remaining bits should be based on the urgent tree.

    Ok, did the split, I thought that those were lower prio for corner cases
    and it all going via the next release, but sure, if you think it can go
    this time, lets do it :-)

    - Arnaldo

      Last update: 2014-10-29 14:01    [W:4.888 / U:0.036 seconds]