SubjectLED MINING LIGHTS GARDEN LIGHT CANDLE LIGHT
Dear Sir,

How are you?

We are the professional China Supplier of LED products, LED LED spot lights, LED down lights, Par38, T-8...
We are glad to know that you are in the market for LED products lights.
There are some of this kind as attached for your reference.

Are you interested in it?

Or you can visit our website or contact us for more details: www.jrs-LED.net

We are looking forward to establish business relationship with you in this field.

We have new catalogue, if you are interesting, we can send to you, pls contact with me by email, thanks.

I′m looking forward to your response.

Sincerely
JRS Technology Co.,Ltd
Shadow

Email: shadow@JRS-Tech.net
Skype: techjrsb
MSN: techjrsb@msn.cn
Websit: www.jrs-LED.net

we would be grateful if you will be our led lamps catalogue reserved for your supervisor.

  Last update: 2014-10-29 10:21    [W:0.028 / U:0.436 seconds]