SubjectRe: Richard Stallman: Why “GNU’S Not Linux” and Why We Should “Say LiGNUx” / Stopping abusive behaviour.
And.. actually in commercial constructs one is also abused, but atleast
one gets money. In open-source, or particulary Stallman idolaters, one
is only abused.

No limiter-awards, where technical excellence is recognized, because
"the algorithm does this and that, and this is optimal". None of that.

Just - NOT GPL? WE ARE GONNA ABUSE YOU DOOD.

This is as I am trying to explain common for idolatry, and not GPL ofcourse.

Open-source seemed very interesting at one point. Atleast small plugins
like mine, are nice to have as open-source. But already only after a few
years, and gone through stages, and understood so many things many
people are talking about, and the complains about linux-circle behaviour.

It has ofcourse nothing to do with being free. ;)

Hey, I don´t care. If God does not want, that is fine. I can drop it.

Peace Be With You!