    SubjectRe: Fix style in s3c-hsotg.c
    Hi!

    > > Pavel, Felipe's remark was valid..

    > > > that's your call. Now how about you stop being such a baby and go fix
    > > > your mistakes to start with ? Just because I'm the maintainer of the
    > > > gadget framework, doesn't mean I'm the maintainer of s3c-hsotc.c file.
    > > > Maintainer != author too, btw.
    > > >
    > > > Anyway, I got much better stuff to do than babysitting grown ups.
    > >
    > > ..even if it could have been communicated in a gentler way.
    > >
    > > Anyway s3c-hsotg.c is a driver for our hardware so I'm going to pick this
    > > patch up, polish it and then re-submit it later. Thanks.
    >
    > I tried a few times being nice and the response was always in the lines
    > of "you should go fix the patch yourself if you don't like it" (not
    > exactly these words, but same message). After some time of being nice
    > and get nowhere, I just got fed up.

    For the record, this is Felipe's idea of being nice:

    (What an useless reply. Yes, I know how to submit patches. I also know
    that patches need to be tested, so I was not interested in "proper"
    submission. I tried to explain the difference between submit patch for
    inclusion and make someone look at the patch and fix the code...)

    (Felipe)
    > > > cute...
    > > >
    > > > Seriously though, read that file, you're commit log has garbage in it
    > > > which shouldn't go to git history.

    Pavel

      Last update: 2013-09-26 02:01    [W:2.943 / U:0.868 seconds]