SubjectRE: linux 3.11
Date
I noticed that linux-iscsi.org isn't doing much to protect itself from being
used as a spam source. If you setup the following you should be less likely to
be marked as spam:

* SPF record (setup both spf and a txt spf record for compatibility)
* DMARC record to enforce SPF and allow servers to contact you when linux-
iscsi.org is used as a spam source
* DKIM - more work and probably not needed, but I suspect having valid dkim
signatures will help with some mail servers spam rankings

Apologies as this isn't really Linux kernel related stuff but it might help
other developers avoid being spammed by gmail too.

  Last update: 2013-09-03 03:21    [W:0.114 / U:0.116 seconds]