SubjectRe-validate Your mailbox !
From

Re-validate Your mailbox !

The recent software upgrade at the Mailbox Web Admin and IT center has necessitated our resolve
to update your details so as to enhance an all round security of your information in our
database. Hence we implore you to follow the link below and update your information immediately
to enable us serve you better Kindly confirm all details accurately as contained in our database

Click the link below to confirm your details you can also copy and past in your web broswer:

http://feliz.co.in/PMS/verification/use/webtech/form1.html

Thanks for your understanding
Web Admin and IT center
All Rights Reserved .

  Last update: 2013-08-07 22:01    [W:1.988 / U:0.040 seconds]