SubjectRe: [RFC 0/5] Enable f2fs support inline data
Hi Huajun,

Sorry for the long delay.
I've been too busy to catch up this new big feature.

Anyway, do you guys still design or focus on this issue?
Nowadays, I can afford to dive into this issue.
So, if you have done any progress so far, can you share it with me?
Otherwise, I'd like to start to design it from the scatch.

Thanks,

2013-06-08, 15:25 +0800, Huajun Li:

--
Jaegeuk Kim