SubjectRe: [Announcement] Linux Plumbers ACPI/PM, PCI Microconference
From
On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 5:40 AM, Rafael J. Wysocki <rjw@sisk.pl> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> The original announcement didn't go to linux-pm, so again:
>
> On Tuesday, July 16, 2013 08:21:26 PM Myron Stowe wrote:
>> Linux Plumbers has approved an ACPI/PM, PCI microconference. The
>> overview page is here:
>>
>> http://wiki.linuxplumbersconf.org/2013:pci_subsystem
>>
>> We would like to start receiving volunteers for presenting topics of
>> interest. There is a lot of activity in these subsystems so please
>> respond by submitting presentation or discussion proposals that you
>> would be willing to cover for consideration. You should also feel
>> free to submit ideas as proposals that others could cover. The
>> instructions for submitting ideas should be at:
>>
>> http://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/2013/submitting-topic/
>
> If anyone who's going to attend the Linux Plumbers Conf this year is interested
> in any particular topic for discussion during the ACPI/PM+PCI uconf, please
> submit a formal topic proposal at:
>
> http://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/2013/ocw/events/LPC2013/proposals/new
>
> If you submit a topic, that doesn't mean you'll be expected to present anything
> (if accepted). In fact, we are mostly interested in discussion topics and we'd
> like to know what is important to people.
>
> That said if you have a (short) presentation to make, please submit it too.
>
> We'll appreciate all submissions very much.

What I have mind is a discussion topic for the Mini-conference, which
in-line with what you are asking for.
I will add it to the web. Thanks for pinging me on this.

-- Shuah

Shuah Khan, Linux Kernel Developer - Open Source Group Samsung Research
America (Silicon Valley) shuah.kh@samsung.com | (970) 672-0658

  Last update: 2013-07-31 19:21    [W:0.114 / U:0.276 seconds]