SubjectRe: [Ksummit-2013-discuss] [ATTEND] How to act on LKML
On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 11:44:50PM +0000, Daniel Phillips wrote:
> Hi Willy,
>
> I understand completely. I don't blame you. Filter the thread. Done.

So because people speak loudly at night below my window in summer, I
have to close the window and install a fan to get some air ? And all
the neighbours have to do the same ? Sorry, there are places for this
I'd rather politely ask them to go to these places. And anyway it's
much easier for me to write rules to block addresses than subjects,
so if I am bored enough to write a rule it will target the participants.

Keep your discussion on LKML if you want it to be public, it's even
on the subject and nobody will care because nobody has it in his main
mailbox anymore. But please remove the other people that were left CCed
and who don't participate to the thread, as well as the ksummit and
stable lists that are for completely different purposes.

Thanks,
Willy

  Last update: 2013-07-26 08:01    [W:0.142 / U:0.552 seconds]