SubjectRe: [GIT PULL] ext4 updates for 3.11
From
On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 4:45 PM, Stephen Rothwell <sfr@canb.auug.org.au> wrote:

> The merge of the ext4 tree and the staging tree needs the following fixup
> (at least). It is not a biggie, as that code in staging is actually
> disabled at the moment.

Argh. I merged both of these before this email came in, so now my
merge doesn't have this.

That said, as you mention, lustre is currently disabled due to bigger
build issues, so I guess it's not a big deal.

Who is going to be the main Lustre maintainer? I'm assuming (based on
the commits I see) it's Andreas Dilger?

I'm really not convinced this whole Lustre thing was correctly
handled. Merging it into stable and yet being in such bad shape that
it isn't enabled even there? I just dunno. But I have the turd in my
tree now, let's hope it gets fixed up.

Linus

  Last update: 2013-07-03 02:21    [W:0.071 / U:1.460 seconds]