    SubjectRe: [ 00/19] 3.10.1-stable review
    On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 12:17 PM, Willy Tarreau <> wrote:
    > BTW, I was amazed that you managed to get him have a much softer tone inr
    > his last e-mail, you probably found a weakness here in his management
    > process :-)

    Hey, I _like_ arguing, and "cursing" and "arguing" are actually not at
    all the same thing.

    And I really don't tend to curse unless people are doing something
    stupid and annoying. If people have concerns and questions that I feel
    are valid, I'm more than happy to talk about it.

    I curse when there isn't any argument. The cursing happens for the
    "you're so f*cking wrong that it's not even worth trying to make
    logical arguments about it, because you have no possible excuse" case.

    .. and sometimes people surprise me and come back with a valid excuse
    after all. "My whole family died in a tragic freak accident and my
    pony got cancer, and I was distracted".

    And then I might even tell them I'm sorry.

    No. Not really.

     \ /
      Last update: 2013-07-15 22:01    [W:0.021 / U:11.044 seconds]