SubjectRe: [ 00/19] 3.10.1-stable review
On Thu, 2013-07-11 at 15:44 -0700, Greg Kroah-Hartman wrote:
> > And the later in -rc we are, the more reluctant some people seem to be
> > at sending stuff. Which, for slowing things down as we go through -rc is great,
> > but not so much when people stop sending _everything_ and start thinking
> > "I'll just get it in stable in a few weeks".
>
> The 20 powerpc patches are proof of that. I'm amost considering just
> not applying them at all, as obviously they weren't all that important.

Can you stop about powerpc for a minute Greg ? It's becoming tiring.... When it's
not this (seriously ? We are by FAR not the worst managed architecture around here
but you seem to pick on any opportunity, public medium, etc... to trash us for
whatever reason, time to find another axe to grind really).

Also look at the damn history. We rarely had that much stuff going back. You know
3.10 is special and you probably know why, and I've mentioned already that a lot
of that stuff you are complaining about affects HW that people do NOT have presently
access to outside of IBM.

Please, go play another violin.

Ben.

  Last update: 2013-07-15 01:41    [W:0.149 / U:0.108 seconds]