    SubjectRe: [Arm-netbook] getting allwinner SoC support upstream (was Re: Uploading linux (3.9.4-1))
    From
    On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 7:26 PM, Russell King - ARM Linux
    <linux@arm.linux.org.uk> wrote:
    > Luke Leighton on the other hand is demanding that we

    no demands have been made, russell: i've informed you of an immovable
    deadline which will pass beyond which the opportunity being presented
    is lost.

    > (Linux kernel
    > developers) come up with proposals within three days so that Luke can
    > act

    .... is *going* to act, regardless of how well people deal with the
    time limitations and my own communication limitations....

    > as a middle man between us and Allwinner, and is

    .... not ...

    > blaming the Linux
    > kernel community for the situation with Allwinner.
    >
    > As you seem to have your facts wrong, I can only conclude that you
    > are also trolling... I hope I'm wrong about that and you've just made
    > an innocent mistake.

    please continue to assume that i am making mistakes [under time
    pressure]: you'd be right. i never understand this word "troll" and i
    haven't got time to discuss its meaning.

    greatly appreciated efforts to correct my misunderstandings and
    mistakes so that i'm properly prepared - ready or not - for the
    meeting ahead.

    l.

      Last update: 2013-06-07 21:41    [W:3.713 / U:25.272 seconds]