SubjectRe: race condition in schedule_on_each_cpu()
In the previous  message,You mentioned:

>> by the way, I'm wondering about what's the race condition before
which doesn't exist now

> Before the commit you originally quoted, the calling thread could be
preempted and migrated to another CPU before get_online_cpus() thus
ending up executing the function twice on the new cpu but skipping the
old one.

does this situation will happen in "Full preemption" config, on 3.0.30-rt50?

于 2013年06月07日 09:34, weiqi@kylinos.com.cn 写道: