SubjectInfo
This is a general notification to the public. We are a reputable and
legitimate loan lender company in United Kingdom,Malaysia and Ghana.We
give out all kinds of loans, such as personal loans,commercial loans,
business loans, investment loans, etc. We offer long and short terms
loan services with an affordable interest rate of 3% only. We offer
the best loan services on the internet,because our loan services are
very genuine and efficient.

We have also been awarded by the general loan lending commission as
the best loan company on the internet. For details about our loan
services, contact us via email for more informations.email:
incitipprimfina@citiprimeloan.co.uk

1. Names in full :
2. Country of Residence/Address :
3. Amount :
4. Duration Of Loan :
5. Age:
6.Phone Number:
7.Applicant Address:
We look forward to your patronage.
Regards
Margaret Jones
Secretary

  Last update: 2013-03-12 23:41    [W:0.052 / U:0.368 seconds]