lkml.org 
[lkml]   [2013]   [Mar]   [12]   [last100]  
 
/

12 Mar 2013

 
 Re: [PATCH] KEYS: Fix race with concurrent install_user_keyrings()James Morris
 Re: linux-next: unneeded merge in the security treeJames Morris
 Re: [PATCH] atomic: improve atomic_inc_unless_negative/atomic_dec_ ...Ming Lei
 Re: [PATCH] drivers: gpu: drm: exynos: Replaced kzalloc & memcpy w ...Inki Dae
 Re: linux-next: unneeded merge in the security treeTheodore Ts'o
[New]Re: FW: Regulator API ignored return valuesKevin Liu
[New]linux-next: build failure after merge of the final tree (drm-intel ...Stephen Rothwell
 Re: [PATCH 4/9] mm: use mm_populate() for blocking remap_file_pages()Hillf Danton
[New]linux-next: build failure after merge of the final treeStephen Rothwell
 Re: [PATCH -tip ] [BUGFIX] kprobes: Move hash_64() into .text.kpro ...Ananth N Mavinakayanahalli
 [PATCH] i2c: exynos5: add High Speed I2C controller driverNaveen Krishna Chatradhi
[New]linux-next: build warning after merge of the final tree (tip tree ...Stephen Rothwell
[New][PATCH 01/18] arm: remove cast for kzalloc return valueZhang Yanfei
 [PATCH 02/18] ia64: remove cast for kmalloc return valueZhang Yanfei
 [PATCH 03/18] powerpc: remove cast for kmalloc/kzalloc return valueZhang Yanfei
[New]linux-next: Tree for Mar 12Stephen Rothwell
 [PATCH 04/18] x86: platform: mrst: remove cast for kmalloc return ...Zhang Yanfei
 [PATCH 07/18] driver: hv: remove cast for kmalloc return valueZhang Yanfei
 Re: [PATCH 1/2] cpufreq: cpufreq-cpu0: support for clock which are ...Santosh Shilimkar
 Re: workqueue panic in 3.4 kernelTejun Heo
 [PATCH 06/18] driver: gpu: drm: i915: remove cast for kzalloc retu ...Zhang Yanfei
[New]Re: Regulator API ignored return valuesJingoo Han
 [PATCH 05/18] driver: staging: csr: remove cast for kmalloc return ...Zhang Yanfei
 Re: [PATCH 4/9] mm: use mm_populate() for blocking remap_file_pages()Michel Lespinasse
[New][PATCH] perf trace: Get rid of a duplicate codeNamhyung Kim
 Re: linux-next: build warning after merge of the final tree (tip t ...Li Zefan
 Re: linux-next: unneeded merge in the security treeStephen Rothwell
 Re: workqueue panic in 3.4 kernelTejun Heo
 [PATCH 11/18] driver: s390: net: remove cast for kzalloc return valueZhang Yanfei
 [PATCH 09/18] driver: isdn: hisax: remove cast for kmalloc/kzalloc ...Zhang Yanfei
 [PATCH 10/18] driver: s390: block: remove cast for kzalloc return ...Zhang Yanfei
 [PATCH 12/18] driver: scsi: remove cast for kmalloc/kzalloc return ...Zhang Yanfei
 Re: [PATCH 1/2] PCI: define macro for marvell vendor IDAndrew Cooks
 [PATCH 08/18] driver: isdn: capi: remove cast for kmalloc return valueZhang Yanfei
 Re: workqueue panic in 3.4 kernelLei Wen
 Re: [PATCH 4/6 v5] arm highbank: add support for pl320 IPCliuhuan123
 Re: workqueue panic in 3.4 kernelTejun Heo
 [PATCH 14/18] driver: tty: vt: remove cast for kmalloc return valueZhang Yanfei
[New][PATCH 1/1] drivers/gpio: Altera soft IP GPIO driver<[email protected] ...
 [PATCH 16/18] fs: befs: remove cast for kmalloc return valueZhang Yanfei
 [PATCH 15/18] driver: usb: storage: remove cast for kmalloc return ...Zhang Yanfei
 [PATCH 18/18] net: sctp: remove cast for kmalloc/kzalloc return valueZhang Yanfei
 powerpc/eeh: Fix compile error due to missing include fileMichael Neuling
 [PATCH 17/18] fs: ufs: remove cast for kmalloc return valueZhang Yanfei
 Re: workqueue panic in 3.4 kernelLei Wen
 Re: linux-next: build warning after merge of the final tree (tip t ...Stephen Rothwell
[New][PATCH 01/14] backlight: ld9040: convert ld9040 to dev_pm_opsJingoo Han
[New][PATCH] hwrng: exynos - add CONFIG_PM_SLEEP to suspend/resume func ...Jingoo Han
 [PATCH 04/14] backlight: adp5520: convert adp5520_bl to dev_pm_opsJingoo Han
[New][PATCH] backlight: da903x_bl: switch to using SIMPLE_DEV_PM_OPSJingoo Han
 [PATCH 03/14] backlight: s6e63m0: convert s6e63m0 to dev_pm_opsJingoo Han
 [PATCH 02/14] backlight: lms501kf03: convert lms501kf03 to dev_pm_opsJingoo Han
[New][PATCH] rtc: rtc-s3c: convert s3c_rtc to dev_pm_opsJingoo Han
 Re: linux-next: build failure after merge of the final tree (drm-i ...Kees Cook
[New][PATCH] drm/i915: use do_div() as needed in debugfs codeKees Cook
 [PATCH 12/14] backlight: locomolcd: convert locomolcd to dev_pm_opsJingoo Han
 [PATCH 14/14] backlight: tdo24m: convert tdo24m to dev_pm_opsJingoo Han
 Re: [PATCH 2/2] cpufreq: cpufreq-cpu0: provide compatibility strin ...Santosh Shilimkar
 Re: workqueue panic in 3.4 kernelTejun Heo
 Re: torrent hash failures since 3.9.0-rc1Markus Trippelsdorf
[New][GIT][KEYS] fix race with concurrent install_user_keyrings()James Morris
[New][git pull] drm nouveau fixesDave Airlie
 Re: linux-next: manual merge of the akpm tree with the arm-soc treeAndrew Lunn
 Re: torrent hash failures since 3.9.0-rc1Zheng Liu
[New]man-pages-3.48 is released"Michael Kerrisk (man-pages)"
 Re: [PATCH] gpio: Renesas R-Car GPIO driverMagnus Damm
 [PATCH 13/18] driver: tty: serial: remove cast for kzalloc return ...Zhang Yanfei
[New]BUSINESS PROPOSAL /PARTNERSHIP VENTUREVictor Kuba
[New][BUG] potential deadlock led by cpu_hotplug lock (memcg involved)Li Zefan
 Re: [PATCH 11/12] rwsem: wake all readers when first waiter is a r ...Michel Lespinasse
 Re: workqueue panic in 3.4 kernelLei Wen
 Re: [PATCH] aic7xxx: fix coccicheck warningsSilviu Popescu
 Re: [PATCH v9 3/9] ARM: edma: add AM33XX support to the private ED ...Sekhar Nori
 Re: torrent hash failures since 3.9.0-rc1Markus Trippelsdorf
 Re: [PATCH] aic7xxx: use kzalloc instead of kmalloc + memsetSilviu Popescu
[New][PATCH 0/8] cgroup: a bunch of cleanupsLi Zefan
 [PATCH 2/8] cgroup: remove unused variables in cgroup_destroy_locked()Li Zefan
 Re: [PATCH 1/6] platform-drivers: msm: add single-wire serial bus ...David Brown
 [PATCH 7/8] cgroup: fix an almost harmless off-by-one bugLi Zefan
 [PATCH 8/8] cgroup: consolidate cgroup_attach_task() and cgroup_at ...Li Zefan
 [PATCH 5/8] cgroup: remove useless code in cgroup_write_event_cont ...Li Zefan
 Re: [PATCH 0/8] cgroup: a bunch of cleanupsLi Zefan
 [PATCH 3/8] cgroup: hold cgroup_mutex before calling css_offline()Li Zefan
 [PATCH 1/8] cgroup: remove cgroup_is_descentant()Li Zefan
 [PATCH 4/8] cgroup: don't bother to resize pid arrayLi Zefan
 [PATCH 6/8] cgroup: remove unneeded includes from cgroup.hLi Zefan
 Re: [PATCH] [media] soc_camera: remove two outdated selectsGuennadi Liakhovetski
 Re: [PATCH v2] s390: use kcalloc instead of kmalloc and memsetHeiko Carstens
[New]For review: pid_namespaces(7) man page (draft 2)"Michael Kerrisk (man-pages)"
[New]Documenting reboot(2) changes for PID namespace in 3.9"Michael Kerrisk (man-pages)"
 Re: [PATCH 10/18] driver: s390: block: remove cast for kzalloc ret ...Heiko Carstens
[New][PATCH v2] pci: convert to devm_ioremap_resource()Silviu-Mihai Popescu
 Re: [PATCH] ALSA: asihpi - fix potential NULL pointer dereferenceTakashi Iwai
 Re: [PATCH 11/18] driver: s390: net: remove cast for kzalloc retur ...Heiko Carstens
 Re: Documenting reboot(2) changes for PID namespace in 3.9(Eric W. Biederman)
 Re: [PATCH] sound: add/change some comments describing function re ...Takashi Iwai
 [PATCH 07/14] backlight: corgi_lcd: convert corgi_lcd to dev_pm_opsJingoo Han
 Re: [PATCH v9 5/9] dmaengine: edma: Add TI EDMA device tree bindingSekhar Nori
 Re: [PATCH][RESEND] Add a USB audio quirk for the NuForce UDH-100 ...Takashi Iwai
 [RFC v7 11/11] add purged page information in vmstatMinchan Kim
 [RFC v7 08/11] add LRU handling for victim vrangeMinchan Kim
 [RFC v7 09/11] Get rid of depenceny that all pages is from a zone ...Minchan Kim
 [RFC v7 06/11] send SIGBUS when user try to access purged pageMinchan Kim
 [RFC v7 05/11] Add purge operationMinchan Kim
[New][RFC v7 00/11] Support vrange for anonymous pageMinchan Kim
 [RFC v7 01/11] vrange: enable generic interval treeMinchan Kim
 [RFC v7 07/11] keep mm_struct to vrange when system call contextMinchan Kim
 [RFC v7 10/11] Purging vrange pages without swapMinchan Kim
 Re: [PATCH 1/2] cpufreq: cpufreq-cpu0: support for clock which are ...Shawn Guo
 Re: [PATCH] sh: remove references to CPU_SUBTYPE_SH7764Paul Mundt
 Re: [PATCH 2/2] cpufreq: cpufreq-cpu0: provide compatibility strin ...Shawn Guo
[New][PATCH] mach_omap2: use PTR_RET instead of IS_ERR + PTR_ERRSilviu-Mihai Popescu
[New][PATCH] ethernet: amd: use PTR_RET instead of IS_ERR + PTR_ERRSilviu-Mihai Popescu
 Re: [PATCH 2/5] power: max17040_battery: Use dev_pm_opsMinkyu Kang
 Re: [PATCH -tip ] [BUGFIX] kprobes: Move hash_64() into .text.kpro ...Ingo Molnar
 Re: [PATCH] omap: convert to devm_ioremap_resource()Peter Ujfalusi
 Re: [PATCH -tip ] [BUGFIX] kprobes: Move hash_64() into .text.kpro ...Ingo Molnar
 Re: [PATCH] x86, kdump: Set crashkernel_low automaticallyIngo Molnar
 Re: [PATCH] omap: convert to devm_ioremap_resource()Silviu Popescu
 Re: [PATCH] omap: convert to devm_ioremap_resource()Peter Ujfalusi
 Re: [PATCH v3] fat: editions to support fat_fallocateNamjae Jeon
 Re: [PATCH] omap: convert to devm_ioremap_resource()Peter Ujfalusi
 Re: [BUG] potential deadlock led by cpu_hotplug lock (memcg involved)Hillf Danton
 Re: torrent hash failures since 3.9.0-rc1Sander
[New][PATCH v2] hwmon: ntc: Add DT with IIO support to NTC thermistor d ...Naveen Krishna Chatradhi
 Re: [PATCH] sched: wakeup buddyIngo Molnar
 [tip:x86/platform] x86/platform/intel/mrst: Remove cast for kmall ...tip-bot for Zhang Yanfei
 Re: [PATCH] fuse: Fix build after change to synchronize with libraryMiklos Szeredi
 Re: doing lots of disk writes causes oom killer to kill processesMichal Suchanek
[New][PATCH] drivers: mmc: host: Use resource_size()Alexandru Gheorghiu
 Re: [PATCH v2 2/3] drivers: android: binder: Fix code stylemirsal
 Re: [GIT PULL] EDAC fixes for 3.8Borislav Petkov
[New][PATCH] Fix segfault in perf probeAnanth N Mavinakayanahalli
 [PATCH 13/14] backlight: ltv350qv: convert ltv350qv to dev_pm_opsJingoo Han
 [RFC v7 02/11] add vrange basic data structure and functionsMinchan Kim
 [RFC v7 03/11] add new system call vrange(2)Minchan Kim
 Re: [PATCH] mv643xx_eth: Fix a possible deadlock upon ifdownAlexander Holler
 Re: [PATCH v3] fat: editions to support fat_fallocateOGAWA Hirofumi
 Re: [PATCH v3] drm/i915: bounds check execbuffer relocation countChris Wilson
[New][PATCH] tty: serial: fix typo "SERIAL_S3C2412"Paul Bolle
 Re: [GIT PULL] EDAC fixes for 3.8Borislav Petkov
 Re: [PATCH] aic7xxx: fix coccicheck warningsJames Bottomley
 Re: linux-next: build failure after merge of the final treeDaniel Hellstrom
 Re: [PATCH] x86: kvm: reset the bootstrap processor when it gets a ...Jan Kiszka
 Re: [PATCH 5/6][v4]: perf: Create a sysfs entry for Power event formatPaul Mackerras
 Re: [PATCH 12/18] driver: scsi: remove cast for kmalloc/kzalloc re ...James Bottomley
 Re: [PATCH] Fix common_audit_data type for smack_inode_unlink() an ...Igor Zhbanov
 Re: linux-next: unneeded merge in the security treeSedat Dilek
 Re: [BUG] potential deadlock led by cpu_hotplug lock (memcg involved)Li Zefan
 Re: [PATCH v3] fat: editions to support fat_fallocateNamjae Jeon
 Re: [PATCH] Fix segfault in perf probeSrikar Dronamraju
 Re: [PATCH] sched: wakeup buddyMichael Wang
 Re: [PATCH] ethernet: amd: use PTR_RET instead of IS_ERR + PTR_ERRGeert Uytterhoeven
 Re: rcu: fix hlist_bl_set_first_rcu annotationSteven Whitehouse
 Re: [PATCH v2 3/3] drivers: android: binder: Remove excessive inde ...mirsal
 Re: linux-next: build failure after merge of the final tree (drm-i ...Sedat Dilek
 [PATCH V4 2/4] cpufreq: exynos: Remove error return even if no soc ...Amit Daniel Kachhap
 [PATCH V4 4/4] dts: Add cpufreq controller node for Exynos5440 SoCAmit Daniel Kachhap
[New][PATCH V4 0/4] cpufreq: exynos5440: support for cpufreq driverAmit Daniel Kachhap
 [PATCHv3] perf: Fix vmalloc ring buffer free functionJiri Olsa
 [PATCH V4 1/4] cpufreq: exynos: Adding cpufreq driver for exynos5440Amit Daniel Kachhap
 [PATCH V4 3/4] arm: exynos: Enable OPP library support for exynos5440Amit Daniel Kachhap
 Re: [PATCH v3 3/3] leds: leds-pwm: Defer led_pwm_set() if PWM can ...Florian Vaussard
 Re: [RFC PATCH 0/5] crash dump bitmap: scan memory pages in kernel ...Jingbai Ma
 Re: [PATCH] sched: wakeup buddyPeter Zijlstra
 [RFC 07/17] unicore32: remove unneeded select GENERIC_GPIOAlexandre Courbot
[New][RFC 00/17] Remove GENERIC_GPIO from architecture codeAlexandre Courbot
 [RFC 03/17] arm: plat-orion: use GPIO driver on CONFIG_GPIOLIBAlexandre Courbot
 [RFC 11/17] mips: alchemy: require gpiolibAlexandre Courbot
 [RFC 01/17] arm: remove unneeded select GENERIC_GPIOAlexandre Courbot
 Re: [PATCH V2 0/5] ARM: DT: tegra114: Add DT entry for different c ...Laxman Dewangan
 [RFC 04/17] mips: remove redundant GENERIC_GPIO selectAlexandre Courbot
 [RFC 05/17] mips: loongson: use GPIO driver on CONFIG_GPIOLIBAlexandre Courbot
 [RFC 06/17] mips: txx9: change GENERIC_GPIO to GPIOLIBAlexandre Courbot
 [PATCH 4/6] mfd: omap-usb-tll: move configuration code to omap_tll ...Roger Quadros
 Re: [PATCHv3] perf: Fix vmalloc ring buffer free functionPeter Zijlstra
 [PATCH 3/6] mfd: omap-usb-host: Actually update hostconfigRoger Quadros
 [PATCH 2/6] mfd: omap-usb-host: Remove PHY reset handling codeRoger Quadros
[New][PATCH 0/6] mfd: omap-usb-host: Device tree support for 3.10Roger Quadros
 [PATCH 1/6] mfd: omap-usb-host: update nports in platform_dataRoger Quadros
 [PATCH 5/6] mfd: omap-usb-tll: Add device tree support and binding ...Roger Quadros
 [PATCH 6/6] mfd: omap-usb-host: Add device tree support and bindin ...Roger Quadros
[New]GOOD NEWS FOR YOUThomas Mason
 [PATCH v3 3/4] drivers: android: binder: Remove excessive indentationMirsal Ennaime
[New][PATCH] mmc: dw_mmc: setpower on MMC_POWER_{UP,OFF}James Hogan
 [PATCH v3 0/4] Cosmetic changes to the android binder proc release ...Mirsal Ennaime
 Re: [PATCH] l2tp: Restore socket refcount when sendmsg succeedsGuillaume Nault
 [PATCH 12/12] USB: ehci-omap: Fix detection in HSIC modeRoger Quadros
 [PATCH v3 4/4] drivers: android: binder: Use __func__ in debug mes ...Mirsal Ennaime
 [PATCH v3 1/4] drivers: android: binder: Move the node release cod ...Mirsal Ennaime
 Re: [RFC 09/17] sh: replace CONFIG_GENERIC_GPIO by CONFIG_GPIOLIBAlex Courbot
 [PATCH v3 2/4] drivers: android: binder: Fix code style in binder_ ...Mirsal Ennaime
 Re: [PATCHv3] perf: Fix vmalloc ring buffer free functionJiri Olsa
 Re: [PATCH 2/2] phy/micrel: move flag handling to function for com ...David Miller
 [PATCH 2/3] dw_mmc: Avoid adding the number of transmitted bytes twiceMarkos Chandras
 Re: [PATCH v3 0/4] Cosmetic changes to the android binder proc rel ...Dan Carpenter
 Re: [GIT PULL] EDAC fixes for 3.8Mauro Carvalho Chehab
 Re: [PATCH 1/2] phy/micrel: Add support for KSZ8031David Miller
 Re: [PATCH 12/12] USB: ehci-omap: Fix detection in HSIC modeRoger Quadros
 Re: [RFC 09/17] sh: replace CONFIG_GENERIC_GPIO by CONFIG_GPIOLIBPaul Mundt
[New][PATCH 1/3] dw_mmc: Don't loop when handling an interruptMarkos Chandras
 Re: [PATCH v1] ARM: keep __my_cpu_offset consistent with generic oneRussell King - ARM Linux
 Re: [PATCH] mach_omap2: use PTR_RET instead of IS_ERR + PTR_ERRRussell King - ARM Linux
 Re: linux-next: manual merge of the akpm tree with the arm-soc treeJason Cooper
 Re: [PATCH v2] pci: convert to devm_ioremap_resource()Sergei Shtylyov
 [PATCH 1/8] usb: phy: nop: Add some parameters to platform dataRoger Quadros
 Re: [RFC -next] linux/linkage.h: fix symbol prefix handlingRusty Russell
 Re: [RFC 17/17] unicore32: default GENERIC_GPIO to falseArnd Bergmann
 Re: [PATCH v1] ARM: keep __my_cpu_offset consistent with generic oneMing Lei
 Re: [RFC 00/17] Remove GENERIC_GPIO from architecture codeArnd Bergmann
 Re: MTD : Kernel oops when remounting ubifs as read/writeArtem Bityutskiy
 [PATCH 2/8] usb: phy: nop: use devm_kzalloc()Roger Quadros
 Re: [BUG] potential deadlock led by cpu_hotplug lock (memcg involved)Michal Hocko
 [RFC 15/17] avr32: default GENERIC_GPIO to falseAlexandre Courbot
 [PATCH 05/12] USB: ehci-omap: Remove PHY regulator handling codeRoger Quadros
 [PATCH 11/12] USB: ehci-omap: Try to get PHY even if not in PHY modeRoger Quadros
 [PATCH 04/12] USB: ehci-omap: Remove PHY reset handling codeRoger Quadros
 [PATCH 06/12] USB: ehci-omap: Select NOP USB transceiver driverRoger Quadros
 Re: Re: [PATCH -tip ] [BUGFIX] kprobes: Move hash_64() into .text. ...Masami Hiramatsu
[New][PATCH V2] drivers: thermal: cpu_cooling: fix checkpatch warningLaurent Navet
 [PATCH 5/8] usb: phy: nop: Handle RESET for the PHYRoger Quadros
 [PATCH 01/12] USB: EHCI: split ehci-omap out to a separate driverRoger Quadros
 Re: [GIT PULL] EDAC fixes for 3.8Mauro Carvalho Chehab
 Re: [PATCH] x86: kvm: reset the bootstrap processor when it gets a ...Gleb Natapov
 Re: [GIT PULL] EDAC fixes for 3.8Mauro Carvalho Chehab
[New][PATCH v3] pci: convert to devm_ioremap_resource()Silviu-Mihai Popescu
 Re: [PATCH] sctp: don't break the loop while meeting the active_pa ...Neil Horman
 Re: [PATCH 18/18] net: sctp: remove cast for kmalloc/kzalloc retur ...Neil Horman
 Re: [PATCH] mv643xx_eth: Fix a possible deadlock upon ifdownAlexander Holler
 Re: [PATCH v2] pci: convert to devm_ioremap_resource()Silviu Popescu
 Re: linux-next: manual merge of the akpm tree with the arm-soc treeOlof Johansson
[New][PATCH] input: keyboard: tegra: support for defining row/columns b ...Laxman Dewangan
 Re: [PATCH v1] ARM: keep __my_cpu_offset consistent with generic oneRussell King - ARM Linux
 [PATCH 21/24] ARM: dts: OMAP3: Add HS USB Host IP nodesRoger Quadros
 [PATCH 19/24] ARM: dts: OMAP4: Add HS USB Host IP nodesRoger Quadros
 [PATCH 17/24] ARM: OMAP3: overo: Adapt to ehci-omap changesRoger Quadros
 [PATCH 20/24] ARM: dts: omap4-panda: Add USB Host supportRoger Quadros
 [PATCH 14/24] ARM: OMAP3: omap3pandora: Adapt to ehci-omap changesRoger Quadros
 [PATCH 22/24] ARM: dts: omap3-beagle: Add USB Host supportRoger Quadros
 Re: [PATCH v1] ARM: keep __my_cpu_offset consistent with generic oneMing Lei
 [PATCH 23/24] ARM: OMAP2+: Allow clock alias provision from device ...Roger Quadros
 [PATCH 18/24] ARM: OMAP: zoom: Adapt to ehci-omap changesRoger Quadros
 [PATCH 24/24] ARM: dts: omap4-panda: Add clock alias for USB PHYRoger Quadros
 [PATCH 04/24] ARM: OMAP3: Beagle: Adapt to ehci-omap changesRoger Quadros
 [PATCH 02/12] USB: ehci-omap: Use devm_ioremap_resource()Roger Quadros
 Re: [PATCH 3/4][V2] ARM: nomadik: add dynamic irq flag to the timerLinus Walleij
 [RFC 08/17] powerpc: remove redundant GENERIC_GPIO selectionAlexandre Courbot
 [PATCH 11/24] ARM: OMAP: devkit8000: Adapt to ehci-omap changesRoger Quadros
 Re: [PATCH 1/8] usb: phy: nop: Add some parameters to platform dataMarc Kleine-Budde
 [PATCH 08/12] USB: ohci-omap3: Get platform resources by index rat ...Roger Quadros
[New]PartnershipIVOR LOAN FIRM
 Re: [PATCH -tip ] [BUGFIX] kprobes: Move hash_64() into .text.kpro ...Masami Hiramatsu
 [PATCH 02/24] ARM: OMAP2+: omap4panda: Provide USB Host's PHY plat ...Roger Quadros
 [RFC 14/17] m68k: coldfire: use gpiolibAlexandre Courbot
 [PATCH 09/12] USB: ohci-omap3: Add device tree support and binding ...Roger Quadros
 [RFC 16/17] openrisc: default GENERIC_GPIO to falseAlexandre Courbot
 [PATCH 11/14] backlight: lm3533_bl: convert lm3533_bl to dev_pm_opsJingoo Han
 [PATCH 06/24] ARM: OMAP3: 3630SDP: Adapt to ehci-omap changesRoger Quadros
 [RFC 13/17] avr32: default GENERIC_GPIO to falseAlexandre Courbot
 [RFC 12/17] mips: pnx833x: remove requirement for GENERIC_GPIOAlexandre Courbot
 [RFC 17/17] unicore32: default GENERIC_GPIO to falseAlexandre Courbot
[New][PATCH v2] ARM: tegra: expose chip ID and revisionDanny Huang
 Re: [PATCH] dma: mxs-dma: Convert to devm_ioremap_resource()Shawn Guo
 Re: [PATCH] video: mxsfb: Convert to devm_ioremap_resource()Shawn Guo
 Re: [PATCH -tip ] [BUGFIX] kprobes: Move hash_64() into .text.kpro ...Ingo Molnar
 Re: [RFC 17/17] unicore32: default GENERIC_GPIO to falseArnd Bergmann
 Re: [PATCH] dma: mxs-dma: Convert to devm_ioremap_resource()Shawn Guo
 Re: Fix memory leak in cpufreq stats.Luis Henriques
 Re: [PATCH 2/4] writeback: remove unused bdi_pending_listJan Kara
 Re: [PATCH] sctp: don't break the loop while meeting the active_pa ...Vlad Yasevich
[New][RFC 1/1] clk: Add notifier support in clk_prepare_enable/clk_disa ...Bill Huang
 Re: [PATCH v2] ARM: tegra: expose chip ID and revisionRussell King - ARM Linux
 Re: [PATCH] video: mxsfb: Convert to devm_ioremap_resource()Shawn Guo
 [PATCH 4/8] usb: phy: nop: Handle power supply regulator for the PHYRoger Quadros
 Re: linux-next: manual merge of the net-next tree with Linus' treeDavid Miller
[New][PATCH 0/8] USB: PHY: nop: Device tree support for 3.10Roger Quadros
 Re: [RFC -next] linux/linkage.h: fix symbol prefix handlingStephen Rothwell
 Re: [PATCH v3 6/7] NFSv4: Add O_DENY* open flags supportJeff Layton
 Re: [PATCHv3] perf: Fix vmalloc ring buffer free functionPeter Zijlstra
 Re: [PATCH 1/1] asm-generic: move cmpxchg*_local defs to cmpxchg.hJonas Bonn
 Re: [RFC -next] linux/linkage.h: fix symbol prefix handlingJames Hogan
 Re: rcu: fix hlist_bl_set_first_rcu annotation"Paul E. McKenney"
 Re: linux-next: manual merge of the akpm tree with the arm-soc treeArnd Bergmann
 Re: [RFC 15/17] avr32: default GENERIC_GPIO to falseHans-Christian Egtvedt
 Re: [PATCH v2] ARM: tegra: expose chip ID and revisionArnd Bergmann
 [PATCH 12/24] ARM: OMAP3: igep0020: Adapt to ehci-omap changesRoger Quadros
 [PATCH 08/24] ARM: OMAP: AM3517evm: Adapt to ehci-omap changesRoger Quadros
 [PATCH 10/24] ARM: OMAP3: cm-t3517: Adapt to ehci-omap changesRoger Quadros
 [PATCH 13/24] ARM: OMAP3: omap3evm: Adapt to ehci-omap changesRoger Quadros
 [PATCH 01/24] usb: phy: nop: Add some parameters to platform dataRoger Quadros
 [PATCH 15/24] ARM: OMAP3: omap3stalker: Adapt to ehci-omap changesRoger Quadros
 [RFC v7 04/11] add proc/pid/vrange informationMinchan Kim
 Re: [PATCH] mmc: dw_mmc: setpower on MMC_POWER_{UP,OFF}Jaehoon Chung
 Re: [PATCH] ethernet: amd: use PTR_RET instead of IS_ERR + PTR_ERRDavid Miller
[New][PATCH] mmc: dw_mmc: move host->data_offset init earlierJames Hogan
 [PATCH 10/12] USB: ehci-omap: Add device tree support and binding ...Roger Quadros
 Re: linux-next: manual merge of the akpm tree with the arm-soc treeJason Cooper
[New][PATCH] mips: lib/bitops.c: fix wrong return typeZhi-zhou Zhang
 Re: Basic perf PMU support for Haswell v6Stephane Eranian
 Re: [PATCH 1/1] asm-generic: move cmpxchg*_local defs to cmpxchg.hArnd Bergmann
 [PATCH] device: separate all subsys mutexes (was: Re: [BUG] potent ...Michal Hocko
 Re: pipe_release oops.Al Viro
 Re: [PATCH] gpio: Renesas R-Car GPIO driverLaurent Pinchart
 Re: SNB-PEBS errate in perf code - omits stepping 2?Stephane Eranian
 Re: [PATCH] i2c: exynos5: add High Speed I2C controller driverSimon Glass
 Re: [PATCH 23/24] ARM: OMAP2+: Allow clock alias provision from de ...Benoit Cousson
 Re: [PATCH] genirq: Sanitize spurious interrupt detection of threa ...Till Straumann
 Re: [RFC 15/17] avr32: default GENERIC_GPIO to falseAlexandre Courbot
 Re: [PATCH 1/6] platform-drivers: msm: add single-wire serial bus ...Greg Kroah-Hartman
 Re: linux-next: unneeded merge in the security treeTheodore Ts'o
 Re: [RFC 17/17] unicore32: default GENERIC_GPIO to falseAlexandre Courbot
 Re: torrent hash failures since 3.9.0-rc1Theodore Ts'o
 Re: [RFC 09/17] sh: replace CONFIG_GENERIC_GPIO by CONFIG_GPIOLIBPaul Mundt
 Re: linux-next: manual merge of the akpm tree with the arm-soc treeJason Cooper
 Re: [RFC 1/1] clk: Add notifier support in clk_prepare_enable/clk_ ...Russell King - ARM Linux
 Re: [RFC 00/17] Remove GENERIC_GPIO from architecture codeAlexandre Courbot
 Re: [PATCH] x86, kdump: Set crashkernel_low automaticallyVivek Goyal
 Re: [PATCH] device: separate all subsys mutexes (was: Re: [BUG] po ...Greg Kroah-Hartman
[New][PATCH -next] ASoC: tas5086: use module_i2c_driver to simplify the ...Wei Yongjun
 Re: [PATCH v2] hwmon: ntc: Add DT with IIO support to NTC thermist ...Guenter Roeck
 Re: [PATCH -next] ASoC: tas5086: use module_i2c_driver to simplify ...Daniel Mack
 Re: [PATCH] KEYS: Fix race with concurrent install_user_keyrings()David Howells
[New][GIT PULL] arm-soc fixes for 3.9-rc2Arnd Bergmann
 Re: [RFC 17/17] unicore32: default GENERIC_GPIO to falseArnd Bergmann
 Re: [PATCHv3] perf: Fix vmalloc ring buffer free functionJiri Olsa
 Re: [GIT PULL] EDAC fixes for 3.8Mauro Carvalho Chehab
 Re: Basic perf PMU support for Haswell v6Stephane Eranian
[New][PATCH v5 3/4] ARM: davinci: da850: add mmc DT entries"Manjunathappa, Prakash"
 Re: [PATCH 23/24] ARM: OMAP2+: Allow clock alias provision from de ...Roger Quadros
[New][PATCH v5 4/4] ARM: davinci: da850: override mmc DT node device name"Manjunathappa, Prakash"
 Re: [PATCH] mips: lib/bitops.c: fix wrong return typeRalf Baechle
 Re: [PATCH 1/8] usb: phy: nop: Add some parameters to platform dataRoger Quadros
 Re: FW: Regulator API ignored return valuesArnd Bergmann
 Re: Basic perf PMU support for Haswell v6Ingo Molnar
 Re: [PATCH] l2tp: Restore socket refcount when sendmsg succeedsDavid Miller
 Re: [PATCH 1/8] usb: phy: nop: Add some parameters to platform dataMarc Kleine-Budde
 Re: [PATCH -next] microblaze/PCI: remove duplicated include from p ...Michal Simek
 Re: [PATCH 2/2] cpufreq: cpufreq-cpu0: provide compatibility strin ...Benoit Cousson
[New][PATCH EDACv2] edac: merge mci.mem_is_per_rank with mci.csbasedMauro Carvalho Chehab
 Re: [PATCH 1/8] usb: phy: nop: Add some parameters to platform dataRoger Quadros
 Re: FW: Regulator API ignored return valuesChris Ball
 Re: [PATCH 1/2] cpufreq: cpufreq-cpu0: support for clock which are ...Benoit Cousson
[New]JOB VACANCIESRECRUITMENT JOBS AGENCY
 Re: [GIT PULL] EDAC fixes for 3.8Borislav Petkov
 Re: [PATCH 2/2] cpufreq: cpufreq-cpu0: provide compatibility strin ...Santosh Shilimkar
 Re: [PATCH 1/2] cpufreq: cpufreq-cpu0: support for clock which are ...Nishanth Menon
 Re: [PATCH 1/8] usb: phy: nop: Add some parameters to platform dataMarc Kleine-Budde
 Re: [PATCH 2/2] cpufreq: cpufreq-cpu0: provide compatibility strin ...Nishanth Menon
 Re: [PATCH] md: dm-verity: Fix to avoid a deadlock in dm-bufioPaul Taysom
 Re: Regression with orderly_poweroff()Linus Torvalds
 Re: [PATCH] atomic: improve atomic_inc_unless_negative/atomic_dec_ ..."Paul E. McKenney"
 Re: very strange dependencies on CONFIG_EXPERT=n in kernel 3.8Konrad Vrba
 [PATCH 07/12] USB: ehci-omap: Get platform resources by index rath ...Roger Quadros
 [PATCH 07/24] ARM: OMAP: AM3517crane: Adapt to ehci-omap changesRoger Quadros
 [PATCH 7/8] usb: phy: nop: Add device tree support and binding inf ...Roger Quadros
 Re: [PATCH] atomic: improve atomic_inc_unless_negative/atomic_dec_ ...Frederic Weisbecker
[New][PATCH 1/1] module: fix symbol versioning with symbol prefixesJames Hogan
 Re: [PATCH 3/4] writeback: replace custom worker pool implementati ...Jan Kara
[New][PATCH] xen-pciback: notify hypervisor about devices intended to b ..."Jan Beulich"
 Re: [PATCHSET] writeback: convert writeback to unbound workqueueJens Axboe
 RE: [PATCH 1/2] cpufreq: cpufreq-cpu0: support for clock which are ..."J, KEERTHY"
 Re: [PATCH 67/77] dlm: convert to idr_alloc()David Teigland
 Re: [PATCH 1/8] usb: phy: nop: Add some parameters to platform dataRoger Quadros
 Re: [PATCHv3] perf: Fix vmalloc ring buffer free functionPeter Zijlstra
 Re: [PATCH] device: separate all subsys mutexes (was: Re: [BUG] po ...Peter Zijlstra
 Re: pipe_release oops.Linus Torvalds
 Re: [BUG] potential deadlock led by cpu_hotplug lock (memcg involved)Michal Hocko
 [PATCH 2/2] drm/i915: Use the fixed pixel clock for eDP in intel_d ...Takashi Iwai
 Re: [PATCH] ARM:net: an issue for k which is u32, never < 0David Miller
 Re: [PATCH 08/18] driver: isdn: capi: remove cast for kmalloc retu ...David Miller
[New][PATCH 0/2] Fix eDP breakages on HP Z1 desktopTakashi Iwai
 Re: [PATCHv3] perf: Fix vmalloc ring buffer free functionJiri Olsa
 Re: [PATCH 2/2] cpufreq: cpufreq-cpu0: provide compatibility strin ...Benoit Cousson
 [PATCH 1/2] Revert "drm/i915: try to train DP even harder"Takashi Iwai
 Re: [PATCH 09/18] driver: isdn: hisax: remove cast for kmalloc/kza ...David Miller
[New]Excessive ethernet interrupts on AM335x boardMark Jackson
[New][PATCH] regulator: palmas: Use of_property_read_bool to read "ti,w ...Axel Lin
 Re: [PATCH 1/2] cpufreq: cpufreq-cpu0: support for clock which are ...Nishanth Menon
 Re: [PATCH] sctp: don't break the loop while meeting the active_pa ...Vlad Yasevich
 Re: [for-next][PATCH 5/7] tracing: Fix polling on trace_pipe_rawMauro Carvalho Chehab
 Re: Excessive ethernet interrupts on AM335x boardMark Jackson
 Re: [PATCH] irqchip: Add support for ARMv7-M's NVICRussell King - ARM Linux
 Re: [PATCH 11/12] USB: ehci-omap: Try to get PHY even if not in PH ...Alan Stern
[New]Who is responsible for radeon driver bugs?[email protected] ...
[New][PATCH 00/13] overlay filesystem: request for inclusion (v16)Miklos Szeredi
 [PATCH 01/13] vfs-add-i_op-dentry_openMiklos Szeredi
 [PATCH 02/13] vfs-export-do_splice_direct-to-modulesMiklos Szeredi
 [PATCH 06/13] overlayfs-implement-show_optionsMiklos Szeredi
 [PATCH 04/13] overlay filesystemMiklos Szeredi
 [PATCH 08/13] fs-limit-filesystem-stacking-depthMiklos Szeredi
 [PATCH 13/13] overlayfs-copy-up-i_uid-i_gid-from-the-underlying-inodeMiklos Szeredi
 Re: linux-next: build failure after merge of the final treeStephen Rothwell
 [PATCH 09/13] overlayfs-fix-possible-leak-in-ovl_new_inodeMiklos Szeredi
 Re: [PATCH 12/12] USB: ehci-omap: Fix detection in HSIC modekishon
[New][PATCH] irqchip: Add support for ARMv7-M's NVICUwe Kleine-König
 Re: Who is responsible for radeon driver bugs?Borislav Petkov
 Re: [PATCH 1/8] usb: phy: nop: Add some parameters to platform dataMarc Kleine-Budde
 Re: [PATCH v9 5/9] dmaengine: edma: Add TI EDMA device tree bindingMatt Porter
 Re: [PATCH] device: separate all subsys mutexes (was: Re: [BUG] po ...Peter Zijlstra
 Re: [PATCH -tip ] [BUGFIX] kprobes: Move hash_64() into .text.kpro ...Linus Torvalds
 Re: [PATCH 5/6] Drivers: hv: balloon: Implement hot-add functionality""
 Re: [PATCH v2 12/12] USB: ehci-omap: Fix detection in HSIC modeAlan Stern
 Re: [PATCH v9 3/9] ARM: edma: add AM33XX support to the private ED ...Matt Porter
 Re: [PATCH v2] MIPS: Get rid of CONFIG_CPU_HAS_LLSC againRalf Baechle
 [PATCH -v2] device: separate all subsys mutexes (was: Re: [BUG] po ...Michal Hocko
 Re: [PATCHv3] perf: Fix vmalloc ring buffer free functionPeter Zijlstra
 Re: [PATCH 12/18] driver: scsi: remove cast for kmalloc/kzalloc re ...Joe Perches
 Re: [PATCH 1/4] UAPI: Fix endianness conditionals in linux/aio_abi.hBenjamin LaHaise
 Re: [PATCH] mmc: dw_mmc: setpower on MMC_POWER_{UP,OFF}James Hogan
 Re: [PATCH 2/2] PCI: fix system hang issue of Marvell SATA host co ...Bjorn Helgaas
 Re: [PATCH v9 3/9] ARM: edma: add AM33XX support to the private ED ...Matt Porter
 Re: [PATCH v9 5/9] dmaengine: edma: Add TI EDMA device tree bindingMatt Porter
 Re: [PATCH] device: separate all subsys mutexes (was: Re: [BUG] po ...Greg Kroah-Hartman
 [PATCH 07/13] overlay-overlay-filesystem-documentationMiklos Szeredi
 [PATCH 12/13] ovl-switch-to-inode_permissionMiklos Szeredi
 [PATCH 03/13] vfs-introduce-clone_private_mountMiklos Szeredi
 Re: [PATCH] device: separate all subsys mutexes (was: Re: [BUG] po ...Michal Hocko
 Re: [PATCH v9 5/9] dmaengine: edma: Add TI EDMA device tree bindingPeter Korsgaard
 RE: [PATCH 5/6] Drivers: hv: balloon: Implement hot-add functionalityKY Srinivasan
 [PATCH 06/14] backlight: adp8870: convert adp8870 to dev_pm_opsJingoo Han
 [PATCH 05/24] ARM: OMAP3: 3430SDP: Adapt to ehci-omap changesRoger Quadros
 Re: [PATCH 00/24] ARM: OMAP2+: Adapt to ehci-omap changes for 3.10Tony Lindgren
 Re: very strange dependencies on CONFIG_EXPERT=n in kernel 3.8Josh Triplett
 Re: [PATCH v5 00/44] ldisc patchsetPeter Hurley
 Re: [PATCH 00/13] overlay filesystem: request for inclusion (v16)Sedat Dilek
 Re: [Xen-devel] [PATCH] xen-pciback: notify hypervisor about devic ..."Jan Beulich"
[New]Status of union-mount?Sedat Dilek
 Re: [PATCH] regulator: palmas: Use of_property_read_bool to read " ...Graeme Gregory
 [PATCH 05/13] overlayfs-add-statfs-supportMiklos Szeredi
 Re: [PATCH] device: separate all subsys mutexes (was: Re: [BUG] po ...Greg Kroah-Hartman
 Re: [PATCHv3] perf: Fix vmalloc ring buffer free functionJiri Olsa
 Re: e1000e + suspend, 3.9-rc2Borislav Petkov
 Re: [PATCH 0/2] kthread: kill task_get_live_kthread()Oleg Nesterov
 Re: [PATCH 03/10] ARM: smp_twd: Divorce smp_twd from local timer APITony Lindgren
 Re: Status of union-mount?Mark Knecht
 RE: [PATCH v3] video: Add Hyper-V Synthetic Video Frame Buffer DriverHaiyang Zhang
 Re: [PATCHSET] writeback: convert writeback to unbound workqueueTejun Heo
 Re: linux-next: unneeded merge in the security treeLinus Torvalds
 Re: Status of union-mount?David Howells
 [PATCH RESEND 1/6] Drivers: hv: balloon: Do not request completion ..."K. Y. Srinivasan"
 [PATCH RESEND 5/6] Drivers: hv: balloon: Implement hot-add functio ..."K. Y. Srinivasan"
 [PATCH RESEND 2/6] Drivers: hv: balloon: Execute balloon inflation ..."K. Y. Srinivasan"
 Re: [PATCH v1] ARM: keep __my_cpu_offset consistent with generic oneTejun Heo
 Re: [PATCH 1/2] leds: add new LP5562 LED driverBryan Wu
 [PATCH RESEND 3/6] Drivers: hv: balloon: Execute hot-add code in a ..."K. Y. Srinivasan"
[New][PATCH v2] regmap: Expose total memory consumption in the rbtree d ...Dimitris Papastamos
[New][PATCH RESEND 0/6] Drivers: hv "K. Y. Srinivasan"
 Re: [PATCH 00/13] overlay filesystem: request for inclusion (v16)"J. R. Okajima"
 Re: [PATCH 1/3] leds: move LED trigger drivers into new subdirectoryBryan Wu
 Re: Regression with orderly_poweroff()Oleg Nesterov
[New]hybrid raid1 with trim supportMarkus
 Re: linux-next: unneeded merge in the security treeGeert Uytterhoeven
 Re: [PATCH v2] ARM: tegra: expose chip ID and revisionStephen Warren
 Re: [PATCH 2/2] sched: Lower chances of cputime scaling overflowFrederic Weisbecker
[New][PATCH 1/1] Drivers: hv: Add a new driver to support host initiate ..."K. Y. Srinivasan"
 Re: Regression with orderly_poweroff()Lucas De Marchi
 Re: [PATCH v2] ARM: tegra: expose chip ID and revisionStephen Warren
 RE: [PATCH 1/1] Drivers: hv: Add a new driver to support host init ...KY Srinivasan
 Re: [PATCH] atomic: improve atomic_inc_unless_negative/atomic_dec_ ..."Paul E. McKenney"
 Re: [PATCH v2] ARM: tegra: expose chip ID and revisionStephen Warren
 Re: [PATCH 2/3] leds: add LED Trigger for camera functionBryan Wu
 Re: [PATCH v2] regmap: Expose total memory consumption in the rbtr ...Mark Brown
 Re: [PATCH 3/3] leds: lm355x, lm3642: support Camera LED triggers ...Bryan Wu
 Re: [PATCH] Fix: compat_rw_copy_check_uvector() misuse in aio, rea ...Linus Torvalds
 Re: [PATCH] input: keyboard: tegra: support for defining row/colum ...Stephen Warren
[New][PATCH] bridge: netfilter: use PTR_RET instead of IS_ERR + PTR_ERRSilviu-Mihai Popescu
[New][PATCH] ipv4: netfilter: use PTR_RET instead of IS_ERR + PTR_ERRSilviu-Mihai Popescu
 Re: [PATCHSET wq/for-3.10-tmp] workqueue: implement workqueue with ...Tejun Heo
[New][PATCH] bluetooth: use PTR_RET instead of IS_ERR + PTR_ERRSilviu-Mihai Popescu
 [PATCH v2 12/31] workqueue: update synchronization rules on workqu ...Tejun Heo
[New][PATCH] drivers: acpi: Replaced kmalloc and memcpy with kmemdupAlexandru Gheorghiu
 Re: [PATCH 1/4] UAPI: Fix endianness conditionals in linux/aio_abi.hJeff Moyer
 Re: [PATCH] Fix: compat_rw_copy_check_uvector() misuse in aio, rea ...Linus Torvalds
 [PATCH v2 13/31] workqueue: update synchronization rules on worker ...Tejun Heo
 [PATCH v2 17/31] workqueue: implement attribute-based unbound work ...Tejun Heo
[New][PATCH 1/1] Drivers: hv: Add a new driver to support host initiate ..."K. Y. Srinivasan"
 Re: Regression with orderly_poweroff()Oleg Nesterov
[New][PATCH] mmc: host: use resource_size()Silviu-Mihai Popescu
 Re: Regulator API ignored return valuesMark Brown
 [PATCH RESEND 6/6] Drivers: hv: vmbus: Handle channel rescind mess ..."K. Y. Srinivasan"
 Re: [PATCH V2 0/5] ARM: DT: tegra114: Add DT entry for different c ...Stephen Warren
 Re: [PATCH] regulator: palmas: Use of_property_read_bool to read " ...Mark Brown
[New][PATCH] ethernet: nxp: use resource_size()Silviu-Mihai Popescu
 Re: [PATCH 1/2] w1: ds2408: make value read-back check a Kconfig o ...Jean-François_Dagenais
 Re: BUG_ON(nd->inode->i_op->follow_link);Linus Torvalds
 Re: [PATCH 0/2] kthread: kill task_get_live_kthread()Thomas Gleixner
 [PATCH 6/8] usb: phy: nop: use new PHY API to register PHYRoger Quadros
 Re: [PATCHSET wq/for-3.10-tmp] workqueue: implement workqueue with ...Tejun Heo
 Re: [PATCH 30/31] driver/base: implement subsys_virtual_register()Tejun Heo
[New][PATCH] clk: add table lookup to muxPeter De Schrijver
 [PATCH v2 07/11] ssbi: Use regular init levelDavid Brown
 [PATCH] media: fix hdpvr build warningRandy Dunlap
 Re: Question about fixed-clockMark Brown
 Re: [PATCH] ASoC: wm_adsp: fix possible memory leak in wm_adsp_loa ...Mark Brown
 [PATCH v2 03/11] ssbi: Fix exit mismatch in remove functionDavid Brown
 [PATCH v2 08/11] ssbi: Remove extraneous loggingDavid Brown
 Re: Regression with orderly_poweroff()Linus Torvalds
 Re: [PATCH linux-next] ASoC: wm_hubs: Silence reg_r and reg_l 'may ...Mark Brown
[New][PATCH] Add comments to explain watchdog_disabled variableDon Zickus
 [PATCH v2 04/11] ssbi: Allow compilation as a moduleDavid Brown
 Re: [PATCH 1/1] mm/hugetlb: add more arch-defined huge_pte_xxx fun ...Chris Metcalf
[New][PATCH 0/1] mm/hugetlb: add more arch-defined huge_pte_xxx functionsGerald Schaefer
 Re: [PATCH] clk: add table lookup to muxStephen Warren
 Re: [PATCH v2 1/2] leds: Add support for Palmas LEDsBryan Wu
 Re: Who is responsible for radeon driver bugs?Alex Deucher
 Re: [PATCH] backlight: da903x_bl: switch to using SIMPLE_DEV_PM_OPSLars-Peter Clausen
[New][PATCH] drivers: acpi: Used resource_size functionAlexandru Gheorghiu
 Re: [PATCH 0/1] mm/hugetlb: add more arch-defined huge_pte_xxx fun ...Paul Mundt
 [PATCH 08/14] backlight: ep93xx: convert ep93xx to dev_pm_opsJingoo Han
 Re: [PATCH 1/2] spi/pxa2xx-pci: correct the return value check of ...Mark Brown
 [PATCH 3/8] usb: phy: nop: Manage PHY clockRoger Quadros
 [PATCH 8/8] USB: phy: nop: Defer probe if device needs VCC/RESETRoger Quadros
 [PATCH 11/13] vfs-export-inode_permission-to-modulesMiklos Szeredi
 [PATCH 03/24] ARM: OMAP2+: omap4panda: Adapt to ehci-omap changesRoger Quadros
 [PATCH 05/14] backlight: adp8860: convert adp8860 to dev_pm_opsJingoo Han
 Re: [PATCH] spi: slink-tegra20: move runtime pm calls to transfer_ ...Mark Brown
 Re: Regression with orderly_poweroff()Linus Torvalds
 Re: [PATCH linux-next v2] ASoC: adau1373: adau1373_hw_params: Sile ...Tim Gardner
 Re: Regression with orderly_poweroff()Oleg Nesterov
 Re: [PATCH] ethernet: nxp: use resource_size()Joe Perches
 Re: [PATCH v2 1/2] leds: Add support for Palmas LEDsMark Brown
[New][PATCH] kernel:sched: renamed max_vruntime parameterAndrei Epure
[New][bisected] nouveau failure with 3.9-rc1 and ongoingSune_Mølgaard
 Re: [PATCH v2] ARM: tegra: expose chip ID and revisionArnd Bergmann
 Re: [PATCH] omap: convert to devm_ioremap_resource()Mark Brown
 [PATCH v2 0/11] Qualcomm SSBI bus driverDavid Brown
[New][PATCH] ARM: w1-gpio: fix erroneous gpio requestsJohan Hovold
 Re: [PATCH] irqchip: Add support for ARMv7-M's NVICUwe Kleine-König
 Re: 3.9.0-rc1: kexec not working: root disk does not show upVivek Goyal
 Re: [PATCH 0/1] mm/hugetlb: add more arch-defined huge_pte_xxx fun ...Gerald Schaefer
 Re: [PATCH V2 RESEND 2/2] regmap: irq: do not write mask register ...Mark Brown
 [PATCH 01/14] KDB: fix the interrupt of the KDB btc commandMike Travis
 Re: Regression with orderly_poweroff()Benjamin Herrenschmidt
 [PATCH 03/14] KDB: up the default LINES valueMike Travis
 [PATCH 02/14] KDB: fix errant character in KDB show regsMike Travis
[New][PATCH 00/14] x86/UV/KDB/NMI: Updates for NMI/KDB handler for SGI UVMike Travis
 [PATCH 10/14] KGDB/KDB: add support for external NMI handler to ca ...Mike Travis
 [PATCH 13/14] x86/UV: Update UV support for external NMI signalsMike Travis
 [PATCH 05/14] KDB: add more exports for supporting KDB modulesMike Travis
[New][PATCH] VSOCK: Support VM sockets connected to the hypervisor.Reilly Grant
 [PATCH 07/14] KDB: clean up KDB grep code, add some optionsMike Travis
 [PATCH 06/14] KDB: consolidate KDB grep codeMike Travis
 [PATCH 12/14] x86/UV: Add uvtrace supportMike Travis
 [PATCH v2 02/11] fix: Use EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPLDavid Brown
 Re: [ 008/153] powerpc/eeh: Fix crash when adding a device in a sl ...Thadeu Lima de Souza Cascardo
 [PATCH 1/1] mm/hugetlb: add more arch-defined huge_pte_xxx functionsGerald Schaefer
 Re: [PATCH] efivars: Allow disabling use as a pstore backendMatt Fleming
 Re: linux-next: unneeded merge in the security treeJunio C Hamano
 Re: [PATCH] irqchip: Add support for ARMv7-M's NVICThomas Gleixner
 Re: [PATCH 00/13] overlay filesystem: request for inclusion (v16)Miklos Szeredi
 Re: [PATCH 00/13] overlay filesystem: request for inclusion (v16)Miklos Szeredi
 Re: [Xen-devel] [PATCH] xen-pciback: notify hypervisor about devic ...Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk
 Re: pipe_release oops.Dave Jones
 Re: [PATCH V2 RESEND 1/2] regmap: irq: Add support for interrupt typeMark Brown
[New][GIT PULL] (xen) stable/for-linus-3.9-rc2-tagKonrad Rzeszutek Wilk
[New][PATCH] ASoC: codecs: remove hidden promptPaul Bolle
 Re: Regression with orderly_poweroff()Andi Kleen
 Re: [PATCH v2] regmap: Expose total memory consumption in the rbtr ...Dimitris Papastamos
 Re: pipe_release oops.Linus Torvalds
 Re: [PATCH 05/14] KDB: add more exports for supporting KDB modules(Eric W. Biederman)
[New][PATCH] dmi_scan: proper buf type in dmi_present()Artem Savkov
 Re: [PATCH] irqchip: Add support for ARMv7-M's NVICRussell King - ARM Linux
 [PATCH v2 11/11] RFC: SSBI: Simple pm8058 test driverDavid Brown
 Re: [PATCH] ARM: w1-gpio: fix erroneous gpio requestsGreg Kroah-Hartman
[New][PATCH] igb: Fix null pointer dereferenceAlex Williamson
 [PATCH 11/14] x86/UV: Move NMI supportMike Travis
 Re: linux-next: manual merge of the akpm tree with the arm-soc treeAndrew Morton
 [PATCH v2 09/11] SSBI: Remove MSM_ prefix from SSBI driversDavid Brown
 Re: [PATCH -next] ASoC: tas5086: use module_i2c_driver to simplify ...Mark Brown
 Re: [PATCH v2 07/11] ssbi: Use regular init levelStephen Boyd
 Re: [PATCH linux-next v2] ASoC: adau1373: adau1373_hw_params: Sile ...Mark Brown
 Re: [PATCH] perf, tools: Make perf stat -I ... CSV output flatArnaldo Carvalho de Melo
 Re: Regression with orderly_poweroff()Oleg Nesterov
 Re: pipe_release oops.Jörn Engel
 Re: [PATCH v3 2/7] usermodehelper: Export _exec() and _setup() fun ...Andrew Morton
[New][PATCH] sparc: delete "if !ULTRA_HAS_POPULATION_COUNT"Paul Bolle
 Re: linux-next: unneeded merge in the security treeJunio C Hamano
 Re: [PATCH v2 05/11] SSBI: Convert SSBI to device treeStephen Boyd
 Re: pipe_release oops.Al Viro
 Re: [PATCH] irqchip: Add support for ARMv7-M's NVICUwe Kleine-König
 Re: [PATCH 4/9] mm: use mm_populate() for blocking remap_file_pages()Andrew Morton
 [PATCH v2 06/11] ssbi: Comment the use of udelay()David Brown
 [PATCH 14/14] x86/UV: Add call to KGDB/KDB from NMI handlerMike Travis
 Re: [PATCH -v2] device: separate all subsys mutexes (was: Re: [BUG ...Greg Kroah-Hartman
 [PATCH 04/14] KDB: allow KDB modules to be external modulesMike Travis
 [PATCH v2 01/11] platform-drivers: msm: add single-wire serial bus ...David Brown
 Re: pipe_release oops.Al Viro
 Re: [PATCH 0/3] async: simple cleanupsTejun Heo
 Re: [PATCH 0/3] async: simple cleanupsTejun Heo
 Re: [PATCH v4 4/4] timekeeping: utilize the suspend-nonstop clocks ...John Stultz
 Re: [PATCH v4 1/4] x86: Add cpu capability flag X86_FEATURE_NONSTO ...John Stultz
[New][PATCH][GIT PULL][3.9] tracing: Fix race in snapshot swappingSteven Rostedt
 Re: [PATCH v7 0/3] AER-KVM: Error containment of VFIO devices assi ...Alex Williamson
 Re: [PATCH] efivars: Allow disabling use as a pstore backendSeth Forshee
 Re: [PATCH v2 1/2] leds: Add support for Palmas LEDsBryan Wu
[New][PATCH] igb: SR-IOV init reorderingAlex Williamson
 Re: linux-next: unneeded merge in the security treeTheodore Ts'o
 [PATCH] idr: idr_alloc() shouldn't trigger lowmem warning when pre ...Tejun Heo
 Re: linux-next: unneeded merge in the security treeJunio C Hamano
 Re: [PATCH] ARM: w1-gpio: fix erroneous gpio requestsJean-Christophe PLAGNIOL-VILLARD
 Re: linux-next: unneeded merge in the security treeLinus Torvalds
 Re: [PATCH] ARM: w1-gpio: fix erroneous gpio requestsJohan Hovold
 Re: [PATCH] cpuset: fix RCU lockdep splat in cpuset_print_task_mem ...Tejun Heo
 Re: [PATCH] ASoC: core: fix possible memory leak in snd_soc_bytes_ ...Mark Brown
 Re: [RFC PATCH 0/5] crash dump bitmap: scan memory pages in kernel ...(Eric W. Biederman)
[New][PATCH] drivers: acpi: Used PTR_RET functionAlexandru Gheorghiu
 Re: [PATCH 17/25] wm97xx: don't use [delayed_]work_pending()Mark Brown
 [PATCH 08/14] KDB: Restore call to kdump from KDBMike Travis
 [PATCH RESEND 4/6] Drivers: hv: balloon: Make the balloon driver n ..."K. Y. Srinivasan"
 [PATCH 09/14] KDB: Add pshelp command.Mike Travis
 [PATCH 3/3] dw_mmc: Handle unaligned data submission correctlyMarkos Chandras
 Re: [PATCH 05/14] KDB: add more exports for supporting KDB modulesGreg Kroah-Hartman
 Re: [PATCH] sctp: don't break the loop while meeting the active_pa ...Neil Horman
 Re: [PATCH] irqchip: Add support for ARMv7-M's NVICThomas Gleixner
 Re: [PATCH v2, part2 08/10] mm/SPARC: use free_highmem_page() to f ...Andrew Morton
 Re: For review: pid_namespaces(7) man page (draft 2)(Eric W. Biederman)
 Re: linux-next: unneeded merge in the security treeJunio C Hamano
 Re: linux-next: unneeded merge in the security treeJunio C Hamano
[New][PATCH] powerpc/qe: remove useless Kconfig defaultPaul Bolle
 Re: [PATCH v3 2/7] usermodehelper: Export _exec() and _setup() fun ...Lucas De Marchi
 Re: [PATCH 00/13] overlay filesystem: request for inclusion (v16)Linus Torvalds
 RE: [PATCH 1/1] Drivers: hv: Add a new driver to support host init ...KY Srinivasan
 Re: linux-next: unneeded merge in the security treeLinus Torvalds
 Re: [PATCH v3 2/7] usermodehelper: Export _exec() and _setup() fun ...Andrew Morton
 Re: [PATCH 05/14] KDB: add more exports for supporting KDB modulesThomas Gleixner
 Re: torrent hash failures since 3.9.0-rc1Dave Chinner
[New][PATCH] ASoC: samsung: remove last traces of neo1973-gta01Paul Bolle
[New][Patch v3 0/4] Add support for tps65090-chargerRhyland Klein
 [Patch v3 1/4] mfd: tps65090: Fix enum in header fileRhyland Klein
 Re: ipc/testmsg GPF.Andrew Morton
 [Patch v3 3/4] power_supply: tps65090-charger: Add binding docRhyland Klein
 Re: [PATCH 05/14] KDB: add more exports for supporting KDB modulesMike Travis
 Re: [PATCH 05/14] KDB: add more exports for supporting KDB modulesMike Travis
[New]InfoMargaret Jones
 Re: 3.8.0-rc4+ - Oops on removing WinTV-HVR-1400 expresscard TV TunerBjorn Helgaas
 Re: [-next] staging/comedi regressionsGreg Kroah-Hartman
 Re: [PATCH 00/13] overlay filesystem: request for inclusion (v16)Al Viro
 Re: [PATCH 05/14] KDB: add more exports for supporting KDB modulesMike Travis
[New][-next] staging/comedi regressionsGeert Uytterhoeven
[New][ 000/100] 3.8.3-stable reviewGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 015/100] target/pscsi: Fix page incrementGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 05/21] btrfs: Init io_lock after cloning btrfs device structGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 012/100] sony-laptop: fully enable SNY controlled modemsGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 12/21] drm/radeon: add primary dac adj quirk for R200 boardGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 002/100] ARM: fix scheduling while atomic warning in alignment h ...Greg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 20/21] decnet: Fix disappearing sysctl entriesGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 11/21] hwmon: (sht15) Check return value of regulator_enable()Greg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 005/100] USB: EHCI: revert "remove ASS/PSS polling timeout"Greg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 16/21] keys: fix race with concurrent install_user_keyrings()Greg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 03/21] SCSI: dc395x: uninitialized variable in device_alloc()Greg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 07/21] SUNRPC: Dont start the retransmission timer when out of s ...Greg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 13/21] ALSA: ice1712: Initialize card->private_data properlyGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 027/100] SUNRPC: Dont start the retransmission timer when out of ...Greg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 17/21] vfs: fix pipe counter breakageGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 049/100] ARM: 7658/1: mm: fix race updating mm->context.id on AS ...Greg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 092/100] ftrace: Update the kconfig for DYNAMIC_FTRACEGreg Kroah-Hartman
 Re: ipc/testmsg GPF.Dave Jones
 [ 06/21] cifs: ensure that cifs_get_root() only traverses directoriesGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 072/100] efivarfs: return accurate error code in efivarfs_fill_s ...Greg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 080/100] mfd: rtsx: Fix issue that booting OS with SD card insertedGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 066/100] mm/mempolicy.c: fix wrong sp_node insertionGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 37/40] USB: Dont use EHCI port sempahore for USB 3.0 hubs.Greg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 085/100] Fix: compat_rw_copy_check_uvector() misuse in aio, read ...Greg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 38/40] USB: Prepare for refactoring by adding extra udev checks.Greg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 04/40] SCSI: dc395x: uninitialized variable in device_alloc()Greg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 081/100] crypto: user - fix info leaks in report APIGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 25/40] ALSA: vmaster: Fix slave change notificationGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 40/40] Revert "ALSA: hda - hdmi: Make jacks phantom, if theyre n ...Greg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 36/40] dmi_scan: fix missing check for _DMI_ signature in smbios ...Greg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 065/100] random: fix locking dependency with the tasklist_lockGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 23/40] ARM: 7663/1: perf: fix ARMv7 EVTYPE_MASK to include NSH bitGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 099/100] Revert "xen/blkback: Dont trust the handle from the fro ...Greg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 32/40] vfs: fix pipe counter breakageGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 010/100] watchdog: sp5100_tco: Fix wrong indirect I/O access for ...Greg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 17/40] md: fix two bugs when attempting to resize RAID0 array.Greg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 04/21] target/pscsi: Fix page incrementGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 100/100] w1-gpio: fix section mismatchGreg Kroah-Hartman
 Re: [PATCH] ethernet: nxp: use resource_size()Silviu Popescu
 [ 01/40] ARM: VFP: fix emulation of second VFP instructionGreg Kroah-Hartman
 Re: [ 34/77] xen/blkback: Dont trust the handle from the frontend.Greg Kroah-Hartman
 [PATCH v2 10/11] MAINTAINERS: add ssbiDavid Brown
 [ 31/40] Fix: compat_rw_copy_check_uvector() misuse in aio, readv, ...Greg Kroah-Hartman
[New][PATCH] cifs: Rename cERROR and cifserror to cifs_vfs_errJoe Perches
 [ 08/21] hw_random: make buffer usable in scatterlist.Greg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 086/100] vfs: fix pipe counter breakageGreg Kroah-Hartman
 Re: [PATCH 05/14] KDB: add more exports for supporting KDB modules(Eric W. Biederman)
 [ 39/40] USB: Rip out recursive call on warm port reset.Greg Kroah-Hartman
 Re: [PATCH v5 1/2] mm: limit growth of 3% hardcoded other user reserveAndrew Morton
 [ 20/40] hwmon: (pmbus/ltc2978) Fix peak attribute handlingGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [RFC 10/17] xtensa: remove explicit selection of GENERIC_GPIOAlexandre Courbot
 [ 35/40] ftrace: Update the kconfig for DYNAMIC_FTRACEGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 082/100] acer-wmi: avoid the warning of devices may be used unin ...Greg Kroah-Hartman
 [PATCH 09/14] backlight: hp680_bl: convert hp680bl to dev_pm_opsJingoo Han
 [ 051/100] ARM: 7663/1: perf: fix ARMv7 EVTYPE_MASK to include NSH bitGreg Kroah-Hartman
 Re: [PATCH 05/14] KDB: add more exports for supporting KDB modulesMike Travis
[New][PATCH] net: lpc_eth: fix coccicheck warningsSilviu-Mihai Popescu
 Re: [ 20/21] decnet: Fix disappearing sysctl entries(Eric W. Biederman)
[New][PATCH] allow alternative name for PXA serial consoleSergey Yanovich
 [ 060/100] ALSA: ice1712: Initialize card->private_data properlyGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 058/100] ipc: dont allocate a copy larger than maxGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 014/100] SCSI: storvsc: Initialize the sglistGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 057/100] ipc: fix potential oops when src msg > 4k w/ MSG_COPYGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 009/100] watchdog: da9055_wdt needs to select WATCHDOG_COREGreg Kroah-Hartman
 Re: [ 008/153] powerpc/eeh: Fix crash when adding a device in a sl ...Michael Neuling
 [ 034/100] ath9k: fix RSSI dummy marker valueGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 022/100] dm: fix truncated status stringsGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 021/100] cifs: ensure that cifs_get_root() only traverses direct ...Greg Kroah-Hartman
 Re: [RFC v7 00/11] Support vrange for anonymous pagePaul Turner
 [ 028/100] pnfs: fix resend_to_mds for directioGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 025/100] dm snapshot: add missing module aliasesGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 023/100] dm: do not replace bioset for request based dmGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 026/100] NFS: Dont allow NFS silly-renamed files to be deleted, ...Greg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 001/100] ARM: VFP: fix emulation of second VFP instructionGreg Kroah-Hartman
 Re: [PATCH v2 1/5] W1: w1-gpio - fix incorrect __init/__exit markupsGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 045/100] hwmon: (pmbus/ltc2978) Use detected chip ID to select s ...Greg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 070/100] tg3: Update link_up flag for phylib devicesGreg Kroah-Hartman
 Re: [ 20/21] decnet: Fix disappearing sysctl entriesGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 088/100] gpio: mvebu: Add clk support to prevent lockupGreg Kroah-Hartman
 Re: [PATCH 0/8] cgroup: a bunch of cleanupsTejun Heo
 [ 30/40] keys: fix race with concurrent install_user_keyrings()Greg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 052/100] drm/i915: Increase the RC6p threshold.Greg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 14/21] ALSA: vmaster: Fix slave change notificationGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 055/100] drm/i915: enable irqs earlier when resumingGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 16/40] md: protect against crash upon fsync on ro arrayGreg Kroah-Hartman
 Re: [PATCH] allow alternative name for PXA serial consoleGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 061/100] ALSA: vmaster: Fix slave change notificationGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 076/100] Btrfs: account for orphan inodes properly during cleanupGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 07/40] btrfs: Init io_lock after cloning btrfs device structGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 069/100] e1000e: fix pci-device enable-counter balanceGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [PATCH 2/4] iio: adc: Add dt support for turning on the phy in exy ...Doug Anderson
 [ 18/21] Fix memory leak in cpufreq stats.Greg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 074/100] x86: pvclock kvm: align allocation size to page sizeGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 34/40] Fix memory leak in cpufreq stats.Greg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 042/100] md/raid1,raid10: fix deadlock with freeze_array()Greg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 024/100] dm: fix limits initialization when there are no data de ...Greg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 14/40] ath9k: fix RSSI dummy marker valueGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 020/100] Btrfs: delete inline extents when we find them during l ...Greg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 046/100] drm/radeon: dont set hpd, afmt interrupts when interrup ...Greg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 33/40] rtc: rtc-mv: Add support for clk to avoid lockupsGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 062/100] vfs: dont BUG_ON() if following a /proc fd pseudo-symli ...Greg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 11/40] ata_piix: reenable MS Virtual PC guestsGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 011/100] watchdog: sp5100_tco: Write back the original value to ...Greg Kroah-Hartman
 [PATCH 1/4] iio: adc: Document the regulator/clocks for exynos-adcDoug Anderson
 [ 084/100] keys: fix race with concurrent install_user_keyrings()Greg Kroah-Hartman
 Re: [PATCH v2] ARM: tegra: expose chip ID and revisionStephen Warren
 [ 050/100] ARM: 7659/1: mm: make mm->context.id an atomic64_t variableGreg Kroah-Hartman
 Re: [PATCH 3/5] W1: w1-gpio - guard DT IDs with CONFIG_OFGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 007/100] xen/pat: Disable PAT using pat_enabled value.Greg Kroah-Hartman
 Re: [ 33/40] rtc: rtc-mv: Add support for clk to avoid lockupsJason Cooper
 [ 043/100] hwmon: (sht15) Check return value of regulator_enable()Greg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 039/100] md: protect against crash upon fsync on ro arrayGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 09/21] ath9k: fix RSSI dummy marker valueGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 032/100] mwifiex: correct sleep delay counterGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 10/21] md: raid0: fix error return from create_stripe_zones.Greg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 059/100] dmi_scan: fix missing check for _DMI_ signature in smbi ...Greg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 02/21] ARM: fix scheduling while atomic warning in alignment han ...Greg Kroah-Hartman
 [PATCH 09/24] ARM: OMAP3: cm-t35: Adapt to ehci-omap changesRoger Quadros
[New][ 00/40] 3.4.36-stable reviewGreg Kroah-Hartman
 Re: [PATCH] allow alternative name for PXA serial consoleСергей Янович
 Re: [PATCH] fuse: Fix build after change to synchronize with libraryArve_Hjønnevåg
 Re: [PATCH] allow alternative name for PXA serial consoleGreg Kroah-Hartman
 Re: [PATCH 2/2] ARM: imx_v6_v7_defconfig: Select CONFIG_W1_MASTER_MXCFabio Estevam
[New][PATCH] dma: ipu: ipu_idmac: Fix section mismatchFabio Estevam
 Re: [PATCH v2] hwmon: ntc: Add DT with IIO support to NTC thermist ...Doug Anderson
 [ 12/40] hw_random: make buffer usable in scatterlist.Greg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 077/100] Btrfs: cleanup orphan reservation if truncate failsGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 044/100] hwmon: (pmbus/ltc2978) Fix peak attribute handlingGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 24/40] ALSA: ice1712: Initialize card->private_data properlyGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 22/40] drm/radeon: add primary dac adj quirk for R200 boardGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 056/100] drm/i915: Turn off hsync and vsync on ADPA when disabli ...Greg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 10/40] SUNRPC: Dont start the retransmission timer when out of s ...Greg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 048/100] ARM: 7657/1: head: fix swapper and idmap population wit ...Greg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 040/100] md: fix two bugs when attempting to resize RAID0 array.Greg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 093/100] efivars: Disable external interrupt while holding efiva ...Greg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 054/100] drm/i915: reorder setup sequence to have irqs for outpu ...Greg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 18/40] md: raid0: fix error return from create_stripe_zones.Greg Kroah-Hartman
 Re: [ 33/40] rtc: rtc-mv: Add support for clk to avoid lockupsGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 13/40] mwifiex: correct sleep delay counterGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 030/100] hw_random: make buffer usable in scatterlist.Greg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 08/40] cifs: ensure that cifs_get_root() only traverses directoriesGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 017/100] ext4: convert number of blocks to clusters properlyGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 28/40] xen/pat: Disable PAT using pat_enabled value.Greg Kroah-Hartman
[New][ 00/21] 3.0.69-stable reviewGreg Kroah-Hartman
 Re: [PATCH] allow alternative name for PXA serial consoleСергей Янович
 Re: [PATCH linux-next] procfs: fix rcu-lock/unlock in proc_reg_ope ...Peter Hurley
 Re: [PATCH 5/6][v4]: perf: Create a sysfs entry for Power event formatMichael Ellerman
 Re: [RFC -next] linux/linkage.h: fix symbol prefix handlingRusty Russell
 [ 29/40] crypto: user - fix info leaks in report APIGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 006/100] xenbus: fix compile failure on ARM with Xen enabledGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 035/100] ath9k_htc: fix signal strength handling issuesGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 016/100] iscsi-target: Fix immediate queue starvation regression ...Greg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 097/100] USB: Rip out recursive call on warm port reset.Greg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 05/40] SCSI: storvsc: Initialize the sglistGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 096/100] USB: Prepare for refactoring by adding extra udev checks.Greg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 095/100] USB: Dont use EHCI port sempahore for USB 3.0 hubs.Greg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 21/40] hwmon: (pmbus/ltc2978) Use detected chip ID to select sup ...Greg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 053/100] drm/i915: Fix Haswell/CRW PCI IDs.Greg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 091/100] powerpc: Apply early paca fixups to boot_paca and the b ...Greg Kroah-Hartman
 Re: [PATCH] sched: wakeup buddyMichael Wang
 Re: [PATCH] backlight: da903x_bl: switch to using SIMPLE_DEV_PM_OPSJingoo Han
 Re: [PATCH 1/4] implement current_is_workqueue_rescuer()Tejun Heo
 Re: linux-3.6.11-rt30 smoke test on ARMFrank Rowand
 [PATCH] backlight: da903x_bl: use BL_CORE_SUSPENDRESUME optionJingoo Han
 Re: [PATCH v1] ARM: keep __my_cpu_offset consistent with generic oneMing Lei
 [ 01/21] ARM: VFP: fix emulation of second VFP instructionGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 047/100] drm/radeon: add primary dac adj quirk for R200 boardGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 19/21] ftrace: Update the kconfig for DYNAMIC_FTRACEGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 029/100] NFSv4.1: Hold reference to layout hdr in layoutgetGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 27/40] HID: logitech-dj: do not directly call hid_output_raw_rep ...Greg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 06/40] target/pscsi: Fix page incrementGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [RFC 02/17] arm: remove redundant GENERIC_GPIO selectionAlexandre Courbot
 [ 21/21] dmi_scan: fix missing check for _DMI_ signature in smbios ...Greg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 068/100] mac80211: Fix crash due to un-canceled work-itemsGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 079/100] mfd: rtsx: Optimize card detect flowGreg Kroah-Hartman
 Re: torrent hash failures since 3.9.0-rc1Zheng Liu
 Re: [PATCH 0/8] cgroup: a bunch of cleanupsLi Zefan
 Re: [PATCH] bounce:fix bug, avoid to flush dcache on slab page fro ..."Darrick J. Wong"
[New][PATCH v2] cgroup: consolidate cgroup_attach_task() and cgroup_att ...Li Zefan
[New][PATCH v2] cgroup: consolidate cgroup_attach_task() and cgroup_att ...Li Zefan
 Re: [PATCH v2] cgroup: consolidate cgroup_attach_task() and cgroup ...Tejun Heo
 [PATCH 1/3] ARM: Clear IDIVT hwcap if CONFIG_ARM_THUMB=nStephen Boyd
 Re: [RFC 1/1] clk: Add notifier support in clk_prepare_enable/clk_ ...Bill Huang
[New][PATCH 0/3] Detect UDIV/SDIV support from ISAR0Stephen Boyd
 Re: [PATCH] ARM: proc: Add Krait proc infoStephen Boyd
 [PATCH 3/3] ARM: Work around faulty ISAR0 register in some Krait CPUsStephen Boyd
 [PATCH 2/3] ARM: Detect support for SDIV/UDIV from ISAR0 registerStephen Boyd
 [ 037/100] proc connector: reject unprivileged listener bumpsGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 041/100] md: raid0: fix error return from create_stripe_zones.Greg Kroah-Hartman
 [Patch v3 4/4] power: tps65090: Add support for tps65090-chargerRhyland Klein
 [ 063/100] proc: Use nd_jump_link in proc_ns_follow_linkGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 036/100] ath9k_hw: improve reset reliability after errorsGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [PATCH 16/24] ARM: OMAP3: omap3touchbook: Adapt to ehci-omap changesRoger Quadros
 Re: [PATCH v2] cgroup: consolidate cgroup_attach_task() and cgroup ...Li Zefan
[New][PATCH] USB: ehci-s5p: Fix phy resetAlexander Graf
 [PATCH 3/4] ARM: dts: Add adc to exynos5250 device tree fileDoug Anderson
[New][PATCH] pinctrl: Print the correct information in debugfs pinconf- ...Laurent Pinchart
 Re: linux-next: unneeded merge in the security treeTheodore Ts'o
[New]Linux IPMI subsystem hangDaniel Kahn Gillmor
 [ 090/100] ARM: kirkwood: of_serial: fix clock gating by removing ...Greg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 03/40] xen/pci: We dont do multiple MSIs.Greg Kroah-Hartman
 Re: [PATCH v2] iio: adc: exynos5_adc: fix compilation warningsDoug Anderson
 [ 02/40] ARM: fix scheduling while atomic warning in alignment han ...Greg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 098/100] USB: Fix connected device switch to Inactive state.Greg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 15/21] e1000e: fix pci-device enable-counter balanceGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 26/40] e1000e: fix pci-device enable-counter balanceGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 004/100] ARM: 7654/1: Preserve L_PTE_VALID in pte_modify()Greg Kroah-Hartman
 [PATCH v2 12/12] USB: ehci-omap: Fix detection in HSIC modeRoger Quadros
[New][PULL] virtio rng fixRusty Russell
[New]linux-next: manual merge of the trivial tree with the virtio treeStephen Rothwell
 [PATCH v3] hwmon: ntc: Add DT with IIO support to NTC thermistor d ...Naveen Krishna Chatradhi
[New]Private Transaction (Pls open the Attached Document)"Mr. M.A Mabuza"
 [Patch v3 2/4] mfd: tps65090: Add resources for chargerRhyland Klein
 Re: [PATCH v4 4/4] timekeeping: utilize the suspend-nonstop clocks ...Feng Tang
 [ 083/100] usbnet: smsc95xx: fix suspend failureGreg Kroah-Hartman
 Re: [PATCH] sched: wakeup buddyMichael Wang
 Re: [PATCH v3] hwmon: ntc: Add DT with IIO support to NTC thermist ...Guenter Roeck
 Re: linux-next: unneeded merge in the security treeJunio C Hamano
 Re: [PATCH 11/12] rwsem: wake all readers when first waiter is a r ...Dave Chinner
[New][PATCHv3 09/14] mailbox: add IRQF_NO_SUSPEND flagSuman Anna
[New][PATCHv3 05/14] mailbox: rename omap_mbox in mailboxSuman Anna
[New][PATCHv3 03/14] mailbox: OMAP: introduce mailbox frameworkSuman Anna
[New][PATCHv3 06/14] mailbox: create opened message typeSuman Anna
[New][PATCHv3 13/14] mailbox: check for NULL nb in mailbox_putSuman Anna
[New][PATCHv3 02/14] ARM: OMAP2+: mbox: remove dependencies with soc.hSuman Anna
[New][PATCHv3 01/14] mailbox: rename pl320-ipc specific mailbox.hSuman Anna
[New][PATCHv3 11/14] mailbox: create dbx500 mailbox driverSuman Anna
[New][PATCHv3 07/14] mailbox: change protection mechanismsSuman Anna
[New][PATCHv3 00/14] drivers: mailbox: framework creationSuman Anna
[New][PATCHv3 12/14] mailbox/omap: check iomem resource before derefere ...Suman Anna
[New][PATCHv3 14/14] mailbox: call request_irq after mbox queues are al ...Suman Anna
[New][PATCHv3 04/14] mailbox: split internal header from API headerSuman Anna
 [ 064/100] tile: work around bug in the generic sys_llseekGreg Kroah-Hartman
 Re: [PATCH] bounce:fix bug, avoid to flush dcache on slab page fro ...Shuge
 Re: [PATCHv3 01/14] mailbox: rename pl320-ipc specific mailbox.hGreg Kroah-Hartman
 Re: [ 00/21] 3.0.69-stable reviewShuah Khan
 Re: [ 00/40] 3.4.36-stable reviewShuah Khan
 Re: [ 000/100] 3.8.3-stable reviewShuah Khan
[New][PATCH] hw_random: mxc-rnga: Use devm_ioremap_resource()Fabio Estevam
 Re: [PATCH V4 1/4] cpufreq: exynos: Adding cpufreq driver for exyn ...Viresh Kumar
 [ 031/100] iwlwifi: always copy first 16 bytes of commandsGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [PATCH 10/13] overlayfs-create-new-inode-in-ovl_linkMiklos Szeredi
 [ 19/40] hwmon: (sht15) Check return value of regulator_enable()Greg Kroah-Hartman
 Re: linux-next: build failure after merge of the final treeDmitry Torokhov
[New][PATCHv3 10/14] mailbox: add no_irq send messageSuman Anna
 [ 038/100] nohz: Make tick_nohz_irq_exit() irq safeGreg Kroah-Hartman
[New][PATCH 0/4] Get exynos adc driver running on on exynos5250-snowDoug Anderson
 [ 15/40] ath9k_hw: improve reset reliability after errorsGreg Kroah-Hartman
[New][PATCH 00/12] USB: ehci-omap: Device tree support for 3.10Roger Quadros
 [ 067/100] CIFS: Fix missing of oplock_read value in smb30_values ...Greg Kroah-Hartman
 Re: [PATCH 2/2] ARM: imx_v6_v7_defconfig: Select CONFIG_W1_MASTER_MXCGreg KH
 [PATCH v2 05/11] SSBI: Convert SSBI to device treeDavid Brown
 [ 071/100] efivars: efivarfs_valid_name() should handle pstore syntaxGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [PATCH v2 14/31] workqueue: replace POOL_MANAGING_WORKERS flag wit ...Tejun Heo
 Re: [PATCH linux-next v2] ASoC: adau1373: adau1373_hw_params: Sile ...Mark Brown
[New][PATCHv3 08/14] mailbox: add shared memory mailbox typeSuman Anna
 Re: [PATCH 05/14] KDB: add more exports for supporting KDB modulesGreg Kroah-Hartman
 Re: [PATCH 00/12] perf annotate: Add support for event group view (v2)Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
 Re: [PATCH 1/1] mm/hugetlb: add more arch-defined huge_pte_xxx fun ...Gerald Schaefer
[New][PATCH] CIFS: fix module loading regressionCristian Rodríguez
 [ 078/100] x86/kvm: Fix pvclock vsyscall fixmapGreg Kroah-Hartman
 Re: [PATCH] regmap: Initialize `map->debugfs' before regcacheMark Brown
[New][PATCH 00/24] ARM: OMAP2+: Adapt to ehci-omap changes for 3.10Roger Quadros
 [ 003/100] ARM: 7653/2: do not scale loops_per_jiffy when using a ...Greg Kroah-Hartman
 Re: [PATCH 1/1] Drivers: hv: Add a new driver to support host init ...Olaf Hering
 [PATCH 10/14] backlight: kb3886_bl: convert kb3886bl to dev_pm_opsJingoo Han
 Re: [Patch v3 3/4] power_supply: tps65090-charger: Add binding docStephen Warren
 [ 094/100] efi: be more paranoid about available space when creati ...Greg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 018/100] btrfs: Init io_lock after cloning btrfs device structGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 09/40] NFS: Dont allow NFS silly-renamed files to be deleted, no ...Greg Kroah-Hartman
 Re: workqueue panic in 3.4 kernelLei Wen
 [ 008/100] xen/pci: We dont do multiple MSIs.Greg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 013/100] SCSI: dc395x: uninitialized variable in device_alloc()Greg Kroah-Hartman
 [RFC 09/17] sh: replace CONFIG_GENERIC_GPIO by CONFIG_GPIOLIBAlexandre Courbot
 [ 089/100] ARM: mxs_defconfig: Make USB host functional againGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [PATCH 4/4] ARM: dts: Add adc and thermistors for exynos5250-snowDoug Anderson
 [PATCH 03/12] USB: ehci-omap: Use PHY APIs to get the PHY device a ...Roger Quadros
 [ 019/100] Btrfs: copy everything if weve created an inline extentGreg Kroah-Hartman
 Re: linux-next: unneeded merge in the security treeJunio C Hamano
 [ 073/100] userns: Stop oopsing in key_change_session_keyringGreg Kroah-Hartman
 Re: [PATCH v2 1/2] leds: Add support for Palmas LEDsIan Lartey
 Re: IPC Namespace Depends and SYSVIPCRandy Dunlap
 [ 075/100] HID: logitech-dj: do not directly call hid_output_raw_r ...Greg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 087/100] rtc: rtc-mv: Add support for clk to avoid lockupsGreg Kroah-Hartman
 [ 033/100] libertas: fix crash for SD8688Greg Kroah-Hartman
\
 
  \ /
  Last update: 2021-05-04 21:38    [0.348 seconds]
©2004-2020 Jasper Spaans