SubjectRe: linux-next: Tree for Oct 3
On 10/04/2013 10:04 AM, Olof Johansson wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 6:44 AM, Guenter Roeck <linux@roeck-us.net> wrote:

>>> ARM is pretty well-covered by my builds, I post results at:

>> Great summaries. Do you have a single builder, or several builders and
>> collect the results ? Either case, any chance sharing the buildbot scripts ?
>
> My buildbot scripts are some pretty ugly hacks that I don't
> particularly feel like publishing to the world. I can send you a copy
> though.

Not much different to the quality of mine :). Would be great if you can send me a copy.

For my scripts, I still have some secrets in there like my gmail password
in the clear. I'll have to make sure it is removed before I can publish it.

> The builder is one single beefy machine that i have on loan. It
> wouldn't be hard to make it distributed instead though; I've toyed
> around with prototypes for that in the past.

I would love to have something like that .. mine essentially consists
of four PCs with quad-core CPUs, plus two smaller systems which are
not always online.

Thanks,
Guenter

  Last update: 2013-10-05 04:21    [W:0.099 / U:0.132 seconds]