    SubjectBoot crashes due to global async pending list
    Booting current -next causes crashes during regulator_bulk_enable() in
    the async code (the function uses an async domain to run multiple calls
    to regulator_enable() in parallel, synchronising the domain to finish
    them). Reverting commit 9fdb04 (async: replace list of active domains
    with global list of pending items) causes the problem to go away.

    I've not got any sensible diagnostics at the minute, the crash was in
    async_entry_function() in one of the list_del_init() calls suggesting a
    locking issue but everything looks in order there. Will try to
    investigate properly when I get time, I appreciate that this isn't an
    awesome bug report. If there's any diagnostics that'd be helpful please
    let me know.

      Last update: 2013-01-27 09:01    [W:3.821 / U:0.048 seconds]