SubjectRe: crash in ocfs2_fast_symlink_readpage in kernel 3.5.0
From
On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 2:30 PM, Andrew Morton
<akpm@linux-foundation.org> wrote:
> On Sat, 19 Jan 2013 20:15:33 -0800
> Bret Towe <magnade@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> > it looks like you have a patch for this problem in a queue somewhere
>> > (email found on ocfs2-dev:
>> > https://oss.oracle.com/pipermail/ocfs2-devel/2012-August/008677.html )
>> > but its not in 3.6, any reason for the delay?
>> > I've been running that patch on 3.5 for a while now likely since
>> > around the time i found that email
>> > and its been working well
>>
>> doesn't look to be in 3.7 or 3.8-git
>> and from what i see on ocfs2-dev there are at least 16 other patches
>> that are also being ignored?
>> I'm sure if I'm bothering at this point to maintain my own patchset to
>> keep ocfs2 from crashing
>> that there is other folks doing the same
>
> Please resend all OCFS2 patches, cc'ing myself, Mark, Joel and
> ocfs2-devel@oss.oracle.com.
>
> I shall then review them, merge them into -mm (and hence linux-next) so
> they can get a bit of visibility and testing while the maintainers are
> checking them over.
>
> Thanks.

I've just been browsing the ocfs2-dev archives do you want me to pull them
and resend or should i just link to the archive?
keep in mind I'm just a end user not really a dev persay
if you do want me to send the patches however I assume there is a document
i should read first?

  Last update: 2013-01-25 05:21    [W:0.609 / U:0.148 seconds]