SubjectFairly reproduceable crash in 3.7.1 Null pointer rb_erase+0xc4/0x292
Google only shows hits pointing to an ext4 patch that didn't go in 3.7
proper.

http://marc.merlins.org/tmp/crash.jpg

My call trace doesn't look copmlete, but shows "fatal exception in interrupt" and:
timerqueue_del
__remove_hrtimer
__run_htrimer
hrtimer_interruypt
smp_apic_timer_interrupt
<???>
paravirt_read_tpe
intel_idle
intel_idle
cpuidle_enter

I had pretty repeated crashes when plugging power back into my running
laptop, but the display just freezes and I can't get a dump.

For the crash here, I did: suspend to RAM, plug power back in, wake up.
Laptop crashed about 3 seconds after wakeup.

I'm on vacation with no hardware to get a proper crash dump or even
serial console, but I have a bad screenshot.

Boy do I wish this could be saved in some kind of NVRAM instead like on
android.

Marc
Microsoft is to operating systems ....
Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/

  Last update: 2013-01-03 00:01    [W:0.043 / U:1.316 seconds]