SubjectHi
I hope you don't take offense in my sudden approach. I made a quick
trip to Edinburgh, Scotland and was attacked and robbed. My belongings
including my cash, credit card and cell phones were all stolen. I've
made contact with my bank but the best they can do is to mail me a new
card which will take 4 working days to arrive here, am currently
concluding my documentation at the embassy so i can fly out. I need
you to borrow me some funds to settle some bills.
Western Union Money Transfer is the quickest means for me to receive
cash at this time. Please let me know if you can assist me in anyway
so i can forward you detail to effect a transfer.

Thanks,
Oleksiy

  Last update: 2012-09-20 13:01    [W:0.029 / U:0.396 seconds]