SubjectRe: 3.5-rc6 fb hw inteldrmfb
Date
Enclosed syslog, debug and the last messages copied from /var/log .   (i send that from my own homecomputer mail service, as ru.ru has no space for anex files)

I can try out 3.5-rc1 what I have compiled too

Pls observe that the runs with 3.5-rc6 are before the last run (under which these copies were made), I see no trace of them in the logs, the computer crashed within a few seconds after booting start, appearently before it could write something into the log files or before it's synced. With 3.4 and 2.6.26.2 the computer works normal.

The command line is the same as on my own computer, see below; kmemleak=off and irqpoll were tried out also at that computer but without success i.e. it sticked/crashed too . On my own computer 3.5-rc6 works almost normally, but it has a nvidia grafic card, also a laptop for another friend where I installed it yesterday don't give problem but it has ati grafic card.

wl
============

boot = /dev/sda
root=/dev/sda1
# LILO configuration file
# generated by 'liloconfig'
#
# Start LILO global section
#
# SYS_Linux: Zeilen mit root = werden bei der Installierung gel�scht,
# daher diese Option als separate Zeile schreiben, nicht in append = ...
append="splash=silent devfs=nomount noapic nolapic acpi=ht"
message = /boot/boot_message.txt
prompt
menu-scheme=Wb
timeout = 50
# Override dangerous defaults that rewrite the partition table:
change-rules
reset
# VESA framebuffer console @ 1024x768x256
vga = 773
# Normal VGA console
# vga = normal
# VESA framebuffer console @ 1024x768x64k
# vga=791
# VESA framebuffer console @ 1024x768x32k
# vga=790
# VESA framebuffer console @ 1024x768x256
# vga=773
# VESA framebuffer console @ 800x600x64k
# vga=788
# VESA framebuffer console @ 800x600x32k
# vga=787
# End LILO global section
# pci=off rootfstype=ext4dev rw acpi=ht

image = /boot/vmlinuz-3.5-rc6-i486-1sys
root = /dev/sda1
label = "35rc6"
read-only
vga=791 # 785 fuer kleine laptops
append="4 root=/dev/sda1 devfs=nomount kmemleak=on nomodeset noapic nolapic acpi=ht rootwait percpu_alloc=page"

#
image = /boot/vmlinuz-3.5-rc1-i486-1sys
root = /dev/sda1
label = "35rc1"
read-only
vga=791
append="4 root=/dev/sda1 devfs=nomount kmemleak=on nomodeset noapic nolapic acpi=ht rootwait percpu_alloc=page"
#

#
#
image = /boot/vmlinuz-2.6.26.2-i486-1sys
root = /dev/sda1
label = "26262"
read-only
vga=791
append="4 root=/dev/sda1 devfs=nomount noapic nolapic acpi=ht "

#
other = /dev/sda4
label = MINIX
#
# master-boot
# loader = os2_d
#
#
#
[unhandled content-type:application/octet-stream][unhandled content-type:application/octet-stream][unhandled content-type:application/octet-stream]

  Last update: 2012-07-25 10:21    [W:0.109 / U:0.384 seconds]