SubjectRe: [patch RT 0/7] Various fixes for the stable RT series - part I
On Wed, 2012-07-11 at 22:05 +0000, Thomas Gleixner wrote:
> The following patch series is a collection of bug fixes, which should
> go into the 3.x based stable RT trees.
>
> I have them locally applied to my 3.5 devel queue, but I'm still
> distracted by other events (leap seconds and the like) to get a 3.5
> devel queue released.
>
> Steven, please pick up the lot.
>
> I have a part II series pending which is addressing the widely
> observed CPU hotplug issue. I'm going to send that out soon, despite
> the fact that I fundamentaly hate it. Though the hotplug rework which
> I have in the queue has turned out to be more work than expected and
> there is no real way to backport all of the necessary changes into any
> of the existing 3.x based RT trees. So I bite the bullet and go with
> the workarounds to get rid of the last obstacles in the 3.x based RT
> series.

I'll pull these in and start running my tests. I noticed that some of
them are Signed-off-by Carsten first. Did he author them? If so, I'll
make it so his name gets the git author.

Same for Mike Galbraith on patch 6. Only patch 7 has a 'From:' tag.

-- Steve

  Last update: 2012-07-12 02:01    [W:0.152 / U:0.744 seconds]