    SubjectRe: defunct?
    On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 12:12:33PM -0700, Guenter Roeck wrote:
    > On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 11:11:12AM -0700, Arjan van de Ven wrote:
    > > On 6/25/2012 11:05 AM, Guenter Roeck wrote:
    > > > Did anyone ever get access to the kerneloops code and/or is working on a
    > > > replacement ?
    > > > I see that appears to
    > > > accept kerneloops reports, reports
    > > > ", coming soon", and a comment in
    > > > suggests that Redhat may be
    > > > in the process of taking over
    > > I hope RH is willing to invest the time in this; I do not have access to
    > > the latest code anymore (it lived on the servers prior to the
    > > incident)
    > Maybe we can get some feedback from RH. Anton, can you shed some light about
    > what is happening, if anything ?

    I can't promise, but there will be a person in Red Hat, who will be
    working on '' starting from middle of next month. I will
    update you in a couple weeks whether it happened or not.
    I created with submitoops.php and latest.php
    in order to not loose the oopses reports. Also asked Arjan to change the
    IP of's DNS record so that it point to,
    at least temporary, but it didn't happen yet. :(
    All in all, it seems to be optimistic so far, and I hope we will
    have some web gui this summer. Although we don't have much oopses
    reported yet and changing the ip address of, as
    mentioned before, might help.

     \ /
      Last update: 2012-06-26 10:02    [W:0.034 / U:3.192 seconds]