    SubjectRe: nfs3 problem with -rc{2,3}
    On Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 09:07:00PM +0100, Ken Moffat wrote:
    > I'm seeing problems writing to shared directories mounted as nfs3.
    > Wondering if anyone else is seeing similar problems ?

    [...]
    > I suppose I'll have to start to bisect using the backup script as
    > my test case (booted rc2 earlier, did nothing except ssh and allow
    > fcron to run it - it stalled. built rc3, booted that, fcron tried
    > to run the incomplete backup, again it has stalled).

    The good news is that the backup script appears to be adequate to
    distinguish good and bad kernels : backing up /boot (I have a new
    kernel at each stage of bisection, so always something to transfer
    with rsync) either works, or appears to transfer something (I see
    network activity in my desktop's panel) and then hangs.

    The bad news is that so many of the nfs commits fail to build with
    my config (attached to original post). At the moment I seem to be
    stuck at 15 commits to test. So far I've installed and tested about
    eight commits between 3.4 and 3.5-rc2, and failed to build another
    seven (three different errors so far). Enough for tonight, I'll
    resume somewhen.

    ĸen