    Subject2012 Kernel Summit: Call for Participation

    The annual Kernel Summit for 2012 will be held on the 3 days preceding the
    Linux Foundation LinuxCon and Linux Plumbers Conference at the Sheraton San
    Diego Hotel and Marina from 27-29 August:

    The format of the Kernel Summit will be

    Monday: All Kernel Developers Plenary Sessions
    Tuesday: Kernel technical working and breakout sessions
    Wednesday: Additional Technical sessions shared with Plumbers

    This year, in order to make the selection process more transparent,
    we're trying a new mechanism where we'll be selecting this year's
    attendees from amongst those who submit proposals to attend as
    described below.

    We'll try to cap attendance at around 80-100 for the all kernel
    developers day, so get your request in early. To request a place to
    attend, please send an email to

    Please summarize what expertise you will bring to the meeting,
    and what you'd like to discuss. Please also tag your email with
    [ATTEND] so there's less chance of it getting lost in the large
    mail pile.

    Requests to attend will be looked upon more favorably if you also
    participate in the discussion of topics at

    You can subscribe via mailman:

    For reference, the agendas from a few prior kernel summits are here:

     \ /
      Last update: 2012-06-15 05:01    [W:0.021 / U:0.908 seconds]