    SubjectRe: [RFC 0/6] remoteproc: custom fw handling
    Hi Sjur,

    On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 4:26 PM, <> wrote:
    > I have cooked a couple of patches for remoteproc. I was planning to
    > test and polish them some more, but figured that I might as well send
    > them and find out what you think.

    Thanks! I'll give it a good look this week.

    > The next five patches are about custom firmware handlers.
    > I have done this in small steps to facilitate review, but I
    > suspect you might want to squash them all together.

    Any chance you have the customer loader patch ready ? Can you submit it too ?

    Ideally we should review (and merge) the custom fw groundwork together
    with the new fw loader.

    > Note that the ELF loaders are not tested. I have no environment to test
    > this at the moment.

    That's ok, I'll test the ELF part before merging the patch set.

     \ /
      Last update: 2012-05-26 17:41    [W:0.024 / U:3.320 seconds]