    SubjectRe: [GIT PULL 0/5] perf/annotate fixes and improvements
    On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 2:18 PM, Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
    <acme@infradead.org> wrote:

    > Also the fixed vertical line is drawn after we refresh the lines, i.e.,
    > it has a solid color, not influenced by each line percentages, as Linus
    > noticed previously.

    Looks good to me. That said, I do wonder whether the vertical line
    really is needed (or maybe it could be at the last decimal, so it only
    shows for the instructions without percentages).

    But with the color fixed, I doubt it annoys me nearly as much as it
    used to. And the other cleanups have already meant that the horizontal
    space is not as scarce a resource as it used to be.

    Linus

      Last update: 2012-05-03 00:41    [W:0.027 / U:0.068 seconds]