SubjectRe: [GIT PULL 0/5] perf/annotate fixes and improvements
On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 2:18 PM, Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
<acme@infradead.org> wrote:

> Also the fixed vertical line is drawn after we refresh the lines, i.e.,
> it has a solid color, not influenced by each line percentages, as Linus
> noticed previously.

Looks good to me. That said, I do wonder whether the vertical line
really is needed (or maybe it could be at the last decimal, so it only
shows for the instructions without percentages).

But with the color fixed, I doubt it annoys me nearly as much as it
used to. And the other cleanups have already meant that the horizontal
space is not as scarce a resource as it used to be.

Linus

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans