SubjectMaximal opensource licence.
Maximal opensource licence.
---------------------------

Hello. After a recent discussion with Dr. Stallman, I have decided to
write a licence, carrying the ideas, I see as being formed in the
opensource movement. Without Gnus, which are good for burgers, and strange
slogans, neccesitated by poor statements. Such as free libre beer, or
whatever.

It is very simple, and one presumes people have sense, and understand it
in that context.

--
This program, plugin, or function is licenced under the Maximal Opensource
Licence.

Authorship can be included, but it is not neccesary. A list of changes by
author is though recommended.
--

Which is the licence itself.

I would like to hear your opinions on this. Please no GNU-sect hurt
feelings.

Also, if some evaluate this licence on a religious background, please know
that I am a muslim, and believer in The Quran. Not part of any
hadithist-sect (osama etc), but consider our democracy good, and work for
conservative politics, and religious interpretations, with a central
human-centric view based in Quran 30:30. And also considering Islam,
universal monotheism, which all true religions of the world originally are.

Peace Be With You,
Uwaysi Bin Kareem.

  Last update: 2012-05-01 21:21    [W:0.031 / U:0.124 seconds]