    SubjectRe: can't boot my laptop with kernel-3.3.*
    From
    On 17 April 2012 00:09, Yinghai Lu <yinghai@kernel.org> wrote:
    > On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 7:35 AM, Scant Light <scantlight@gmail.com> wrote:
    >> I don't know if this is the right place,
    >> however I write you to say that I have a problem to boot my laptop
    >> using a kernel with version greater that 3.2.*
    >> the error message can be found on photo situated at
    >> http://www.pasteall.org/pic/30277
    >>
    >> what kind of other information you need for this?
    >>

    > can you append  with "debug ignore_loglevel apic=debug"
    >
    > Yinghai

    I used another argument to force the kernel to write some message:
    earlyprintk=vga
    Unfortunately the camera on my phone is not so fast :(

    the only two image that can be considered to be good are the first and last
    here is the link to all 9 images:

    1. http://www.pasteall.org/pic/30325
    2. http://www.pasteall.org/pic/30326
    3. http://www.pasteall.org/pic/30327
    4. http://www.pasteall.org/pic/30328
    5. http://www.pasteall.org/pic/30329
    6. http://www.pasteall.org/pic/30330
    7. http://www.pasteall.org/pic/30331
    8. http://www.pasteall.org/pic/30332
    9. http://www.pasteall.org/pic/30333

    thank you and please let me know if you need other info