SubjectRe: can't boot my laptop with kernel-3.3.*
From
On 17 April 2012 00:09, Yinghai Lu <yinghai@kernel.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 7:35 AM, Scant Light <scantlight@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I don't know if this is the right place,
>> however I write you to say that I have a problem to boot my laptop
>> using a kernel with version greater that 3.2.*
>> the error message can be found on photo situated at
>> http://www.pasteall.org/pic/30277
>>
>> what kind of other information you need for this?
>>

> can you append  with "debug ignore_loglevel apic=debug"
>
> Yinghai

I used another argument to force the kernel to write some message:
earlyprintk=vga
Unfortunately the camera on my phone is not so fast :(

the only two image that can be considered to be good are the first and last
here is the link to all 9 images:

1. http://www.pasteall.org/pic/30325
2. http://www.pasteall.org/pic/30326
3. http://www.pasteall.org/pic/30327
4. http://www.pasteall.org/pic/30328
5. http://www.pasteall.org/pic/30329
6. http://www.pasteall.org/pic/30330
7. http://www.pasteall.org/pic/30331
8. http://www.pasteall.org/pic/30332
9. http://www.pasteall.org/pic/30333

thank you and please let me know if you need other info