    SubjectRe: [tip:perf/core] perf ui annotate browser: Allow toggling addr offset view

    * Mike Galbraith <> wrote:

    > On Sat, 2012-04-14 at 10:46 +0200, Ingo Molnar wrote:
    > > I suspect the default view should be the 'most intelligent'
    > > mode of assembly output we can offer - with easy toggles for
    > > the rare cases where someone would like to do something
    > > special, plus .perfconfig overrides for those with weird
    > > workflows and those with a taste different from ours.
    > Maybe you just said that, but it sounded like the opposite.
    > If 'most intelligent' means maximum circles and arrows for
    > dummies, I agree ;-)

    LOL, yeah - I think the output that is the most obvious one to
    people versed in those concepts but not intimitely familiar with
    that specific output tends to be pretty close to the most
    intelligent one.

     \ /
      Last update: 2012-04-15 08:59    [W:0.018 / U:0.960 seconds]