    Subject[patch 0/5] Autohandling of multitouch devices through hid-multitouch
    Date
    Hi Guys,

    In this patch series, I introduce 1 trivial patch plus 4 patches that need review I think:
    - the first is trivial (I missed it this morning, sorry)
    - the second fixes a problem detected with LG panels. The detection of the end of the
    report was not accurate, and needed to be rewritten. I'm worried about it because I got
    warnings under Ubuntu for this patch (-Warray-bounds) whereas I don't get any warnings
    under Fedora.
    - the third should not be a problem as it relies on the presence of the QUIRK_MULTITOUCH
    and will impact only unknown devices.
    - the fourth worries me more. I introduce changes in hid_device, and I'd like to have your opinion.
    - Then, the last one allows us to be compliant with Microsoft's description for Win 7 devices.

    Cheers,
    Benjamin

    PS: Thanks Henrik and Jiri for the series of this morning.

      Last update: 2012-03-06 18:01    [W:6.655 / U:0.012 seconds]