SubjectWalk-in 10-Mar-12 (Sat) for 'Linux Engineer' @ Hyd for "Votary Tech" with 1-7Yrs Exp

Hi All,

Greetings for the day !!!

This is in regards to few openings with our company. Please find the company
details and the Job description below.
Kindly let us know your updates on the same ASAP.

Please find the company details and the Job description below.

About Votary Tech :

VotaryTech is Technology Services and Solutions provider in the areas of
Wireless Mobile Technologies and IT Services. VotaryTech specializes in
end-to-end mobile product development on various mobile platforms such as
Android, Maemo, BREW, Qt, S60/Symbian, Black Berry and iPhone. We are
currently working with Leading Mobile Companies. We are also exclusive
Software provider for various U.S and Europe partners. VotaryTech is
headquartered in Hyderabad India.

To know more about the organization, please visit us at
http://www.votarytech.com/

Job Title: Embedded Engineer

Experience: 1-7yrs

Skills/Experience

· 1-7 years of work experience.
· Excellent Linux system/kernel knowledge required.
· Proficiency in C/C++/Java required.
· Proficiency with linux based debug tools desired.
· Prior experience working with android frameworks and overall android
architecture is a plus.
· Prior experience improving system stability of software systems a plus.
· Prior experience with mobile software development a plus.

Job Function:

· The engineer will be working on android based mobile platform user space
as well as kernel.
· Experience of Linux kernel and debugging
· Candidate will be involved in analyzing and improving the stability of the
latest Linux/Android software on Qualcomm platforms.
· Analyze and help resolve various instabilities such as crashes, freeze
etc., working on of various aspects of Linux/Android operating system and
applications
· Develop tools that will help debugging stability issues
· Identify stability bottlenecks and develop solutions to overcome them and
improve system stability.

Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent

Kindly refer your friends / colleagues matching the requirement.

Thanks & Regards