SubjectRe: linux-next: Tree for Mar 23: doubled patch in vmscan.c
Hi Hugh,

On Fri, 23 Mar 2012 03:29:26 -0700 (PDT) Hugh Dickins <hughd@google.com> wrote:

> I'm amused to notice that your merging process is as impatient as akpm,
> and just cannot wait for Mel to remove lumpy reclaim from mm/vmscan.c.

git rebase tried too hard :-(

> It has chosen to do so itself, by duplicating Konstantin's "mm: forbid
> lumpy-reclaim in shrink_active_list()" (we had expected that to be held
> back, but it's gone in anyway, oh well) into shrink_inactive_list(),
> overriding the set_reclaim_mode() a few lines above with a spurious
> reset_reclaim_mode(sc).
>
> I expect that will sort itself out automatically once you get an update
> from akpm, but something to beware of meanwhile (probably just a matter
> of deleting Konstantin's patch from your trove now it's in Linus's tree).

Thanks for noticing this. I will remove that patch from linux-next for
Monday in case Andrew doesn't get around to sending me a new series by
then.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell sfr@canb.auug.org.au