    This is for your attention.

    We wish to notify you again that you were listed as a beneficiary to
    the total sum of Fourteen million Six hundred Thousand British Pounds
    Sterling in the intent of the deceased (names now withheld since this
    is our second letter to you). We contacted you because you bear the
    surname identity and therefore can present you as the beneficiary to
    the inheritance since there is no written will.

    Our legal services is to provide our private clients with a complete
    service. We are happy to prepare wills, set-up and administer Trusts,
    carry out the administration of estates and prepare and administer
    powers of attorney. All the papers will be processed in your
    acceptance. In your acceptance of this deal, we request that you
    kindly forward your letter of acceptance your current telephone and
    fax numbers and a forwarding address to enable us file necessary
    documents at our High court probate division for the release of this
    sum of money.

    Yours faithfully,
    Joe Pullen.

      Last update: 2012-03-19 23:13    [W:0.019 / U:20.996 seconds]