SubjectCONFIRM RECEIPT

This is for your attention.

We wish to notify you again that you were listed as a beneficiary to
the total sum of Fourteen million Six hundred Thousand British Pounds
Sterling in the intent of the deceased (names now withheld since this
is our second letter to you). We contacted you because you bear the
surname identity and therefore can present you as the beneficiary to
the inheritance since there is no written will.

Our legal services is to provide our private clients with a complete
service. We are happy to prepare wills, set-up and administer Trusts,
carry out the administration of estates and prepare and administer
powers of attorney. All the papers will be processed in your
acceptance. In your acceptance of this deal, we request that you
kindly forward your letter of acceptance your current telephone and
fax numbers and a forwarding address to enable us file necessary
documents at our High court probate division for the release of this
sum of money.

Yours faithfully,
Joe Pullen.

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans