    SubjectRe: [RESEND] Congatec CGEB base, i2c and watchdog driver support
    Hi Sascha,

    2012/2/1 Sascha Hauer <s.hauer@pengutronix.de>:
    > This is a resend of the series I posted in january, only difference
    > is that this time I have included the i2c and watchdog lists. To
    > minimize dependencies I suggest pushing this via the mfd tree, given
    > I get acks on the I2C and watchdog part.
    >
    > The following series adds support for the Congatec CGEB interface
    > found on some Congatec x86 boards. The CGEB interface is a BIOS
    > interface which provides access to onboard peripherals like I2C
    > busses and watchdogs. It works by mapping BIOS code and searching
    > for magic values which specify the entry points to the CGEB call.
    > The CGEB call is an API provided by the BIOS which provides access
    > to the functions in an ioctl like fashion.
    >
    > For more information about the CGEB API have a look at:
    >
    > http://www.congatec.com/single_news+M5d58c9cd155.html
    >
    > This document only describes the C API, unfortunately not the
    > underlying BIOS interface.
    >
    > Comments very appreciated.

    I am looking forward to see your work in mainline soon. I have here
    some boards from
    Congatec and I will review and test your patches during this week.

    Greets
    --
    Christian Gmeiner, MSc

      Last update: 2012-02-06 12:01    [W:0.022 / U:62.976 seconds]