SubjectLate Mr. Eric Morgan $21.5m.

Dear Friend,
It s about a customer that came to S.C.Bank HK
to engage in Private Banking services: The
customer had a financial portfolio of $21.5m
USD and this I help turned over in the purchase
of securities in the capital markets. I was the
bank adviser assisting the customer in the
management of the fund. I have proposal for you
as a matter of urgency to late Mr. Eric Morgan
from United Kingdom, who died along with his
wife and only daughter in event of terrorist
attack on 11th September, 2001 in the world trade
center. My proposition is this, I am prepared to
place you in a position and instruct my Bank to
release the deposit to you as the closest
surviving relation. If you find yourself able
to work with me in this transaction and do contact
via my private E-mail: asehuiyuping4477@hotmail.com
If you give me positive signals, I will initiate
this process towards conclusion.

Mrs.Asehui Yuping.

  Last update: 2012-02-05 21:49    [W:0.188 / U:0.100 seconds]