SubjectCombining perf timechart with perf sched map
Hi list,

First things first : I didn't know how to ask my question, so pardon
me if the subject of this mail is not a good one.

I am trying to use the amazing perf tool using 'perf sched map' and I
must say it is quite difficult to follow when there is lots of CPUs
(24 in my case) and lots of process (more than 100) to analyse.
I wondered if there is a solution like combining the timechart tool
with this one in order to produce a graphical colored output which
would help noticing workload balancing issues.
Maybe is it already possible ?
If not, maybe a tool like kernelshark would be a good tool for that,
but I have to say I am not fluent in python so I don't really know how
I can help with this.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Regards,
JM

  Last update: 2012-02-29 17:25    [W:0.024 / U:2.048 seconds]