    SubjectRe: Regression tracking
    On Thu, 23 Feb 2012 18:05:32 -0500
    Dave Jones <> wrote:

    > On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 11:52:13PM +0100, Florian Mickler wrote:
    > > If you don't do that, I fear that I will annoy you from time to time
    > > with: "is this issue fixed already?" or "hey, what about that 4 month
    > > old regression? Is it already fixed?".
    > If you intend to do this, please add me to your "do not mail" list.
    > For people working at distributions acting as middle-man, this isn't
    > helpful at all. And it's just not feasible for me to go dig out every
    > thread I posted to just to reply with "fixed".
    > Dave

    You are not on my go-to-guy list since you do not maintain a kernel
    subsystem and I don't expect you to keep track of anything. If you post
    a link to a rh-bugzilla, I will of course check if that one is still
    open or how it is closed. I'm not stupid, I just need some
    silver linen threads to find how a regression is solved.

    I.e. I don't want a "fixed". I want a "commit xyz fixed this"
    or a "I can't reproduce the bug anymore". Either is fine.

     \ /
      Last update: 2012-02-24 00:25    [W:0.019 / U:0.800 seconds]