SubjectURGENT REPLY NEEDED
From
Dear Partner,

Please consider this mail serious despite the fact that you did not
expect it. Hope you are doing well. I am Mr. Abdul Karim, the Manager
of head operations department of our bank in Burkina Faso.

I discovered a risk-free deal of US$20.5 million from my department
which was left unclaimed as a result of non existing body.Provided you
will put trust forward, let us share the deal if you are interested.

Please send your full name and address your private Email Address and
phone number for more details and follow-up documentation to start off
the claim.

I am seriously waiting for your urgent reply.

Thanks,
Mr. Abdul Karim.

  Last update: 2012-02-20 18:15    [W:0.023 / U:0.040 seconds]