SubjectWiki page for Ethernet drivers
Folks,

can I get edit rights to edit this page:

https://www.linuxfoundation.org/collaborate/workgroups/networking/mainpage

or any subsection under networking? I'd like to make a home page for
Ethernet drivers. So far I've stuffed this under the wireless wiki but
this is not the appropriate place for it:

http://wireless.kernel.org/en/users/Drivers/ethernet

A few of our guys would also use this to keep editing specifically the
new alx driver documentation. If this is not the right place can you
please point me to where we can add Ethernet driver documentation
updates? As I have noted before, the Documentation/ directory of the
kernel does not seem appropriate for this. We have had quite a bit of
success in documenting Wireless drivers through the wireless wiki and
I'd like to continue that tradition.

Luis

  Last update: 2012-02-15 18:01    [W:0.930 / U:0.664 seconds]