SubjectRe: [systemd-devel] dracut: ordering of modules
On Fri, 10.02.12 16:31, Roberto Sassu (roberto.sassu@polito.it) wrote:

> Hi Mimi
>
> i'm CCing the systemd and Fedora SELinux mailing lists.
>
> Unfortunately, the SELinux policy initialization (at least
> in Fedora 16) has been moved to systemd, so, now, loading an
> IMA policy cannot be done in the initial ramdisk.
>
> Further, the SELinux policy loading code is not in a unit file
> but embedded in the main binary, which means that the new code for
>
> I already wrote a patch for this. I need some time to test it
> and will post in the systemd mailing list at the beginning of
> the next week.

Hmm, what is this about? You need a place to load additional security
policies into the kernel at early boot? For SELinux that indeed takes
place from within PID 1 now in systemd. I'd expect that other security
technologies like AppArmor should work the same.

If you want to hack on this basing your work on selinux-setup.c in the
systemd tree should be fairly easy.

Lennart

--
Lennart Poettering - Red Hat, Inc.

  Last update: 2012-02-10 19:17    [W:0.062 / U:2.476 seconds]