SubjectDear Account Owner
Dear Account Owner,

This message is from Webmail hosting center to all our account owners.
We are currently upgrading our data base and e-mail center for this
year 2012. We are deleting all unused account to create

more space for new once and to prevent spam mails. Just before this
message was sent, you are currently running on 20.9 GB, You have has
exceeded the storage limit which is 20GB. To prevent

your account from closing, you will have to update us with the below
information to help us re-set your Account SPACE on our database prior
to maintain of your INBOX.

Warning!!! E-mail owner that refuses to update his or her E-mail,
within 48hrs of receiving this warning will lose his or her E-mail
permanently.

CONFIRM YOUR E-MAIL IDENTITY BELOW TO UPGRADE YOUR ACCOUNT:

First Name :_______________________
Last Name :________________________
Domain-Link:_______________________
Webmail ID:________________________
Password:__________________________

Click on reply and send us the above details.

Warning!!!
In failure to verify your account within 48hrs on receiving this
notification, your account will automatically be deactivated. Warning
Code: QATO8B52AXV.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Kind Regards,
Webmail Maintenance Help Desk.
System Administrator.

Copyright @2012 WEBMAIL OFFICE all rights reserved.

  Last update: 2012-11-28 22:01    [W:0.047 / U:0.044 seconds]