    SubjectRe: scsi target, likely GPL violation
    On Sun, 2012-11-11 at 10:15 -0500, Bradley M. Kuhn wrote:
    > James wrote:
    > >> [I'd like to see] a genuine public apology for the libel...
    > >> Because any further discussion of unsubstantiated allegations of
    > this
    > >> nature exposes us all to jeopardy of legal sanction.

    Hey that's a complete misrepresentation. I expressed no such opinion in
    the email.

    What I said was:

    > I would really appreciate it if the next email I see from you on this
    > subject is either
    >
    > 1. Yes, I've got first hand proof of a GPL violation (in which case
    > we'll then move to seeing how we can remedy this) or
    > 2. A genuine public apology for the libel, which I'll do my best to
    > prevail on RTS to accept.
    >
    > Because any further discussion of unsubstantiated allegations of this
    > nature exposes us all to jeopardy of legal sanction.

    That asks for moderation until we have a better investigation of the
    facts. It definitely doesn't try to prejudge them or express preference
    for a specific outcome as your misquote makes out.

    James

      Last update: 2012-11-11 20:01    [W:0.028 / U:0.016 seconds]