    Subject[Patch v4 0/8] bugfix for memory hotplug
    The last version is here:

    Note: patch 1-3 are in -mm tree and I don't touch them. The other patches
    except patch6 are also in mm tree. Patch 6 is not touched.

    Changes from v3 to v4:
    Patch4: use dynamically allocated memory instead of static array.
    Patch5: merge [patchv3 2-3] into a single patch, and update it as we use
    dynamically allocated memory
    Patch7: merge [patchv3 5-6] into a single patch
    Patch8: merge [patchv3 9] and its fix into a patch

    Changes from v2 to v3:
    Merge the bug fix from ishimatsu to this patchset(Patch 1-3)
    Patch 3: split it from patch as it fixes another bug.
    Patch 4: new patch, and fix bad-page state when hotadding a memory
    device after hotremoving it. I forgot to post this patch in v2.
    Patch 6: update it according to Dave Hansen's comment.

    Changes from v1 to v2:
    Patch 1: updated according to kosaki's suggestion

    Patch 2: new patch, and update mce_bad_pages when removing memory.

    Patch 4: new patch, and fix a NR_FREE_PAGES mismatch, and this bug
    cause oom in my test.

    Patch 5: new patch, and fix a new bug. When repeating to online/offline
    pages, the free pages will continue to decrease.

    Wen Congyang (6):
    memory-hotplug: auto offline page_cgroup when onlining memory block
    memory-hotplug: fix NR_FREE_PAGES mismatch
    numa: convert static memory to dynamically allocated memory for per
    node device
    clear the memory to store struct page
    memory-hotplug: current hwpoison doesn't support memory offline
    memory-hotplug: allocate zone's pcp before onlining pages

    Yasuaki Ishimatsu (2):
    memory hotplug: suppress "Device memoryX does not have a release()
    function" warning
    suppress "Device nodeX does not have a release() function" warning

    arch/powerpc/kernel/sysfs.c | 4 +--
    drivers/base/memory.c | 9 ++++++-
    drivers/base/node.c | 56 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++------------
    include/linux/node.h | 2 +-
    include/linux/page-isolation.h | 10 +++++---
    mm/hugetlb.c | 4 +--
    mm/memory-failure.c | 2 +-
    mm/memory_hotplug.c | 13 +++++++---
    mm/page_cgroup.c | 3 +++
    mm/page_isolation.c | 27 ++++++++++++++------

      Last update: 2012-10-31 13:21    [W:0.026 / U:0.116 seconds]