    SubjectHeads-up: 3.6.2 / 3.6.3 NFS server panic: 3.6.2+ regression?
    I just had a panic/oops on upgrading from 3.6.1 to 3.6.3, after weeks of
    smooth operation on 3.6.1: one of the NFS changes that went into one of
    the two latest stable kernels appears to be lethal after around half an
    hour of uptime. The oops came from NFSv4, IIRC (relying on memory since
    my camera was recharging and there is no netconsole from that box
    because it is where the netconsole logs go, so I'll have to reproduce it
    later today). The machine is an NFSv3 server only at present, with no
    NFSv4 running (though NFSv4 is built in).

    This is just a heads-up, not intended to be sufficient to track it down
    unless it is instantly obvious: more later, including a .config dump and
    proper oops report if it turns out to be reproducible. I just have to
    recover from the usual panic-induced fs corruption and take a backup

    NULL && (void)

     \ /
      Last update: 2012-10-22 19:01    [W:0.020 / U:130.364 seconds]