    SubjectRe: [Intel-gfx] Intel graphics drm issue?
    From
    On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 9:17 PM, Mark Hounschell <dmarkh@cfl.rr.com> wrote:
    > One other thing I failed to mention. If i connect the TV HDMI to the Intel
    > boards DVI port using the adapter, at power up I get all the BIOS messages
    > and can enter the BIOS and all is fine. But when I let it boot all the way
    > up like this, I get nothing but "no signal" after leaving BIOS mode. Turning
    > the tv on/off, cable plug/unplug does not help.

    Can you please boot in that configuration on latest kernel with
    drm.debug=0xe added to your kernel cmdline and then attach the
    complete dmesg?

    Thanks, Daniel
    --
    Daniel Vetter
    Software Engineer, Intel Corporation

      Last update: 2012-10-14 11:41    [W:3.109 / U:0.020 seconds]