    SubjectRe: [GIT] Networking
    On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 4:28 PM, David Miller <> wrote:
    > Netlink socket dumping is now supported for UDP and AF_UNIX sockets
    > thanks to Pavel Emelyanov.

    .. and this is such a magically important feature that it has to be
    enabled by default?

    It's something that has never been supported before, how did it
    suddenly become 'default y' after twenty years of not even being an

    It's a disease, I tell you, to think that new features are important.
    Stop it. Tell people you take patches from to stop it. If we haven't
    needed them before, they sure as hell aren't suddenly "Say Yes if you
    don't know" material.

    Please fix this, but more importantly, please try to fix *people*. So
    I don't have to always react to the stupid new "default y" options.

     \ /
      Last update: 2012-01-07 02:37    [W:0.019 / U:4.136 seconds]